The DLP 3D Printer module employs Texas Instruments’ DLP 3D Structured Light technology and enables printing best-in-class resolution 3D objects.
About this Solution:
This highly differentiated DLP technology uses a stereo-lithography technique popular in high accuracy and high-speed 3D printing. This module showcases the DLP® 0.45” WXGA chipset, to accurately expose object layers. The module also requires the TI’s low power MSP430 embedded processor to synchronize layer exposure with motor control for precise incremental 3D builds.
- Panel : TI 0.45” WXGA DMD
- Physical resolution : WXGA (1280X800)
- Light source : UV LED,l=405nm
- Output power : 1W
- Dimension(mm) : 96.6 X 90.2 X 18.3 (24.6 projector lens)
- Volume(cc) : 72 cc
- Contrast ratio(FOFO) : 1000:1
- Color saturation : 90% NTSC
- Offset : 0%
- Exposure Field : 136.9 mm X 85.5 mm
- Working Distance : 150mm
- Distortion : < 0.8%
If you have any question about this demokit, please kindly contact me via HWTrek Q&A,thanks!!
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories: