Remotec Worldwide Comfort Control & Energy Saving solution provides wireless thermostat and RF to IR extender for air conditioners
About this Solution:
Remotec comfort control and energy saving solutions including standard RF (Z-Wave, ZigBee, BLE etc.) enabled thermostat for north America market and RF to IR bridge for Asia and part of Europe, Australia and South America market where split air conditioner is used.
ZTS-500 Z-Wave programmable thermostat
ZTS-500 is perfectly sized to cover the original thermostat installation marks for retrofit installation, small and thin, with different color of face plates option to make your home stylish
- Intuitive user-friendly UI
- optimized dual power source (24V A/C power and battery) and dual working mode
- Support 2H/2C for Non-heat pump system, Millivolt, Single stage & 2 stages heat pump system
- Z-Wave Plus compliant
- support Z-Wave association to automatically work with other Z-Wave devices through preset rules
- Real time status report to gateway
- Temperature display in °F or °C
- Frequency: 908.42 Mhz
- RF range: 150ft for typical in-house use
- Power: 4*AA batteries, 24V A/C power
- Dimensions: 160mm (L) x 100mm(W) x 27.5mm (H)
ZXT-120 Z-Wave to IR extender (bridge) for air conditioner
ZXT-120 is a Z-Wave to IR extender (bridge) which support more than 140 air conditioner brands worldwide, with its built-in IR code library, and full compatibility with Z-Wave thermostat command class, there is no special integration needed.
- Built-in temperature sensor for reading back room temperature to gateway.
- Built-in 5 direction IR emitters (hemispherical coverage), optional 3.5mm jack for external wired IR emitter
- Dual mode operation (FLiRS mode on battery for saving battery life, Always Listening mode on AC power for fast response)
- Power source: 3xAAA batteries, or USB mini-B (optional)
- main unit70mm(diameter)*18mm(thickness)
- Battery box: 70mm(diameter)*15.5mm(thickness)
ZTS-500 and ZXT-120 are both based on Z-Wave standard protocol, they work with any Z-Wave central controller or gateway (hub) without special integration as long as the gateway support thermostat command class. they communicate not only to the gateway but also to other z-wave devices within the Z-Wave network.
Flexibility to port to ZigBee or BLE RF front end communication.
A newly designed thermostat and Z-Wave to IR extender based on Z-Wave 500 series are on the way.
Enable IR controlled air conditioners to smart home and energy management system without replacing your existing air conditioner.
- Save energy without compromise comfort:
- Turn on A/C or thermostat half an hour before you reach home
- Turn off A/C or thermostat from anywhere if you forgot to do it before you running out of your home
- Turn off A/C or thermostat automatically when your window is open.
- Enable power institution to have peak hour power consumption management to maintain the power network health
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- total solution
- Smart Home Devices
- smart home solution providers