We have dominated our businesses in VR intelligent hardware, committed to CE and is an ODM integrating R&D, production and marketing.
About this Solution:
Neostra has dominated in major businesses such as tablet PC, two-in-one laptop computer and VR intelligent hardware, committed to consumer electronics, and is an ODM high-tech enterprise integrating R&D, production and marketing.
The company has consistently focused on the concept of “customer oriented, providing perfect electronic products with pleasant experience”, devoted to improve its rich and highly efficient information communication experience and, by means of technological innovation, continuously extended and enriched product structure, allowed wide product application in the field of consumer electronics.
VR Intelligent Hardware:V1
Advantages of V1:
- Optical FOV of 120 degrees: more highly immersive 3D games and movies
- Science and technology, leading the fashion: The most advanced technology and fashion perfect combination, giving you more freedom and passion than ever before, V1 choose aviation material with matte surface devote to develop lighter and anti-impact product.
- Top-level configuration beyond compare: ARM Cortex-17 1.8GHz has a powerful computing capacity and low energy consumption to ensure a smooth operation. It is ultimate choice for an all-in-one V1 device.
- 5.5" QHD screen is unparalleled clear: whether you're playing a game or watching a movie, you will be complete immersed.
- High density high capacity battery:≧4000 mAh, 4.35V li-polymer rechargeable cell about 5h of endurance.
- Hi-tech optical lens make everything look vibrant and real: Anti-distortion of images create a inconceivable virtual world.
- Acme/Lithe: all 218 pieces of All-in-one V1 device's components, go through 363 production and assembly procedures. The result is V1 that with lightweight 368g and look small but powerful.
- Simple button design: button with silicone materials, texture delicate and operate conveniently.
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- Proof of concept
- Working prototype
- Improving electronic board
- Design for manufacturability
- Smart Home Devices