We provide ODM services, our clients can take their product ideas from back-of-the-envelope (concept) all the way through to volume manufacturing.
About this Solution:
Inox is a Hong Kong limited liability company and a division of SunOn Industrial Group, founded in 1997. It has a plant area covering 32,000 square meters, with about 1000 employees, most of whom are senior managerial and technical personnel.
Inox has more than 16 years’ experience in R&D prototype designing, plastic moulding, die-cast moulding, two shots moulding, machining, polishing and coating of finished products.
Being a total tooling solutions provider. We do offer the services from concepts design to the complete range of services, including tool design and tool manufacturing.
- Full tool design and manufacturing
- Prototypes and Models
- Mould flow & Mould cooling analysis
- Professional engineering
- Close-tolerance critical moulding
- Insert & over moulding
- In-house mould maintenance and repair
Familiar industries for our design teams include industrial electronics, security, telecommunications and energy. We also have reliable suppliers in China.
- Mechanics design: We have our own team, they special expertise areas include moulded parts, small machined parts, We also have a 3D printing facility in-house.
- Electronics design teams' special expertise areas include power control, digital and analogue electronics and RF design.
We have a manufacturing factory, plant area covers about 22000 square meters, with Product Design, Rapid Prototype, Molds Making, Plastic Injection Production, Die Casting Alloy Production and Precision Parts Machining. Based with those senior professional technician, well-equipped machines, perfect quality control and assurance system, and successfully passed ISO9001: 2008 version quality system certification standards in 2005.
Prototyping is in essential role in today's rapidly changing business environment. Product life-cycles are getting shorter and shorter, and reliable products need to enter the markets faster than ever. This is why we have invested on special prototype production line for prototyping.
- 3D Printing: After confirmed the CAD drawing of your products,we will use 3 D printing to make a 3D sample to test the structure and functions.The 3D printing process allows the creation of parts and/or tools through additive manufacturing at rates much lower than traditional machining.
Applying for ISO 13485 Medical device-Quality management system-requirements for regulatory.
- Electronic thermometer:
- Home appliances:
- Automotive fields
- Medical equipments
- Consumer electronics
- Power tools
- Household appliances
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- Proof of concept
- Working prototype
- Enhancing industrial design
- Improving electronic board
- Design for manufacturability
- Smart Home Devices
- Health Devices