thethings.iO is the IoT cloud solution —allowing companies to focus on the product and less on the database. Think of it like AWS especially for IoT.
About this Solution:
Companies developing new hardware things currently have a lot to do - design, prototype, and manufacture the thing, build the app, and develop the cloud platform to store the data, all from scratch. thethings.iO makes a back-end for IoT—allowing companies to focus more on the product and less on the database. Think of it like AWS especially for IoT. thethings.iO frees up hardware companies to focus on what they do best: build awesome new things.
thethings.iO offers four main benefits to Internet of Things companies:
- Back-end: IoT companies currently have to spend valuable time to build and maintain a cloud platform to store data, yet this is not a key differentiator for any Internet of Things or wearable company. theThings.IO offers these companies a fully scaled cloud solution to store data, deployable within hours. Companies can use this while maintaining full control and ownership of their data, replacing large up-front costs with a low fee.
- Front-end: IoT companies know that they won’t be successful if they can not offer their customers a good online experience. And with smartphone screen real estate being so limited, one well-designed app to control all the hardware just makes sense. theThings.IO lets IoT companies quickly build apps and web applications using our whitelabel customizable tool.
- Analytics: IoT companies need to know how their customers use their products so they can iterate and improve. theThings.IO offers powerful analytical tools that are fully customizable to deliver the inforamtion that you need to make decisions.
- Interoperability: Things get more powerful when they interact with other things: when your fitness tracker can talk with your scale, when your light bulb can talk with your thermostat. theThings.IO cloud lets things automatically interoperate with any other connected thing. In addition, theThings.IO’s SDK allows developers to build innovation on the top of the Internet of Things.
thethings.iO charges 1 U$ per thing per year, for full access to its back-end, analytics, and interoperability features. With this, they can store and query unlimited data. Hardware companies can also work with thethings.iO to develop customized front-end solutions for an extra fee.
Give examples of where this Solution can be used, e.g:
- Real-time displays
- Fitness trackers
- Medical devices
- Store infrastructure
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- Brainstorming an idea
- Proof of concept
- Working prototype
- Enhancing industrial design
- Improving electronic board
- Cloud platform
- Industrial Applications
- Sports Devices
- Toys & Games
- Smart Home Devices
- Tech Accessories
- Auto Applications
- Health Devices
- Science Gadgets