All kinds of thermally conductivity materials could be used in many industries, such as LED, Solar,Power supplies,Wireless devices,auto industry etc.
About this Solution:
Shenzhen AOCHUAN Technology CO., LTD was established in 2004, is a leading Chinese developer and manufacturer of products for Thermal Interface Materials. It's honored by government of the "Shenzhen Hi-Tech Enterprise" in 2008 and the "National Hi-Tech Enterprise" in 2013.
AOK(Trademark of Shenzhen Aochuan Technology Co.,Ltd) have developed a comprehensive range of choices for thermal interface materials which include thermal grease, thermally conductive gap filler, thermal conductive insulators and phase change materials, which satisfy the requirement of heat dissipation well in an extensive variety of applications, as well as widely applied to electromechanical, automotive, telecom and military industries.
CPU computers, GPUs.
Semiconductor cases and heat sinks.
Power resistors and chassis.
Thermoelectric cooling devices.
Power components in general.
Thermally Conductive Gap Filler
Soft with high compressibility to reduce thermal resistance and enhance thermal conductivity Optional thermal conductivities for your cooling applications Naturally sticky Cost effective solutions with competitive price.
- Between electronic components such as semiconductor, IC, CPU.MOS and heatsink.
- Led Lighting, LCD TV, Telecom device, wireless Hub,NB, PC, power supply etc
- Cooling Module, Thermal Module, in all applications where a metal housing is used as heatsink.
Thermally Conductive Insulator product Line
- Resistant to tears and punctures
- Cost effective solutions with competitive price
- Standard Die-cut rolls: width: 300mm, length: 50m
- Custom Die-cut parts: custom configurations available
- High dielectric breakdown of >6,000 volts
- Electrical power generators
- Switching mode power supplier
- Singal amplifiers
Thermally Conductive Phase-Change Materials
- High thermal conductivity
- Low thermal resistance
- Low phase change temperature
- Electrical stability & High reliability
- Easy to handle in the manufacturing environment
Thermally Conductive Tape
- Thermal conductivity: 1.2 W/m.k
- High conformability and cost effective
- Double-sided, pressure sensitive adhesive tape
- Electrically insulating
- Cooling high intensity LEDs
- Bonding heat sinks
- Heat spreaders and other cooling devices to IC packages
- Power transistors.
- A variety of specific compounds are available for a wide range of performance requirements in Sheets, Rolls, Die-cuts, Sleeves, Gel, Extrusions, Moldings.
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- Brainstorming an idea
- Proof of concept
- Working prototype
- Improving electronic board
- Design for manufacturability
- Industrial Applications
- Sports Devices
- Toys & Games
- Audio & Video Devices
- Smart Home Devices
- Tech Accessories
- Auto Applications
- Health Devices
- Science Gadgets
- Other Technologies