Startup Launchpad is Asia’s largest hardware tradeshow where 300 startups showcase latest tech to more than 60,000 global buyers from 127 countries
About this Solution:
With 45 years' experience of facilitating global trade, Global Sources knows how to connect supply and demand, online and offline. Startup Launchpad is the startup division within Global Sources that provides tailor-made programs to startups to connect them with international distribution Channels like Apple Store, Best Buy, Targets.
In 2 years' time, Startup Launchpad has helped over 400 startups. Quit a few of them landed sales order with retail channels. One most recent success case is a robotic company based out in Shenzhen got an US$27 million order from an Australia buyer.
Here are five reasons why the October 2017 Startup Launchpad Show is not to be missed.
- Meet 60,000+ Global Buyers from 127 markets and talk distribution
- Pitch to 300 media specialists about your products and services
- Rub elbows with many entrepreneurs, investors, educators and startups
- Stack your idea against already existing products and see if it’s viable already
- Get a chance to sit down with global buyers 1 on 1 via business matching programs
We also work with partners in the ecosystem to make the show more vibrant! This year we are announcing partnership with HWTrek, please ask them if you are a registered HWtrek members and interested in enrolling in the program!
Message me here via HWtrek platform, or find me via wechat 283091305 / email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat more!
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- Working prototype
- Design for manufacturability
- Post-prototype, mass produced
- Sports Devices
- Toys & Games
- Audio & Video Devices
- Smart Home Devices
- Tech Accessories
- Health Devices
- Science Gadgets
- Other Technologies