The technology of Bio-PTI is being able to integrate microfluidics, biochips,ICs, semiconductors and MEMS components to be a compact biosensing module
About this Solution:
Bio-PTI stands for Biomedical Panel Type Integration which is an advanced 3D fan-out wafer level package technology. ChipWin bio-PTI, developed by our talent engineers each is working in the field over 20 years. is a robust, cost-effective and easy to mass-production technology. Furthermore, the most innovative technology is the sole technology being able to successfully and perfectly integrate Microfluidics, Medical Chips, biosensor, optical components and passive components to be a BioChips module in the world.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES:
Development and Manufacturing of Microfluidic Biochips-
- Custom Microfluidics Design and Simulation
- Design of active and passive microfluidic components: Active microfluidic devices driven by various powers, such as micropumps, micromixers, microfilters and etc. Design of passive microfluidic devices, such as optimization of microfluidic channels, digital microfluidics, and etc.
- Simulation and optimization of Microfluidics: Pressure/Electrical/Magnetic flow; multiphase flow; fluid-solid coupling; Molecular flow; Thermal; Surface characteristics and etc.
- Specific microfluidic biochip design: Design of microfluidic chips for the applications in biochemical analysis, immunoassays, molecular diagnostics, blood pretreatment and fractionation, cell culture, molecular sorting and screening, electrophoresis and etc.
- Advanced Multilayer Stacked Chip Fabrication
- Ultra-thin multilayer microfluidic chip process: Custom design of multilayer chip structure and fabrication process for providing smaller, thinner, and cost effective
- Integrated microfluidic chips with heterogeneous materials: Based on customer’s requirements, we will integrate materials such as PDMS, glass, plastics, metals, and our unique polymer thin films into one multilayer stacked chip to achieve highest performance.
- Modification of surface characteristics: short term hydrophobic/hydrophilic modifications, Long term hydrophobic/hydrophilic modifications, and hybrid microfluidic channels.
Custom Microfluidics and Biochips/Biosensors Integration-
- Integrate your electrical or optical biochips, including BioFETs, Microarrays, and any other biosensors with the optimized microfluidic devices and micro-devices, like LED, CMOS sensor and etc. into a robust, no fluidic leakage and wearable system.
- Isolate and protect your circuits of the biochip to avoid short by the fluid.
- Fabrication with low temperature to protect your biomolecules immobilized on the chip (Chip Last process).
The semiconductor package-
- Image sensor
- LED Package
- Pressure Sensor
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- Improving electronic board
- Design for manufacturability
- Biomedical Application