Ingenic semiconductor is a leading fabless technology company, dedicated to design the CPU for mobile and consumer system-on-chip (SoC) solutions
About this Solution:
Ingenic has more than 10 years of low power CPU and SoC development experience and hardware and software solution development capabilities.
Haley2 IOT Module with Ingenic X1000-
1. High performance:
- Running up to 1GHz, supporting hardware FPU and SIMD instructions.
- Being qualified for algorithms such as speech recognition, image recognition, denoising, echo cancellation, APE/FLAC decoding etc.
2. Ultra-low power consumption:
- Standby: 2mW.
- Average: 200mW.
- Maximum: 700mW.
3. Rich peripherals:
- Supports WiFi, bluetooth, ethernet, LCD, digital and analog MIC, camera, SD card, USB 2.0 OTG, UART, I2C, SPI, PWM, GPIO etc.
4. Open source Linux SDK：
- Running Linux 3.10 kernel, supports WiFi and bluetooth protocols.
5. Plated half-hole module：
- Can be used in target products, reducing time to market
Halley IoT Module with Ingenic M150-
- Powered by Ingenic M150, up to 1.0GHz, embedded 128MB LPDDR
- Support Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Support Bluetooth 4.1
- External interfaces to LCD, audio, SD card, USB, UART, I2C, SPI, ADC, PWM, GPIO etc.
- Support 8MB SPI Flash
- Open source Linux 3.10 operating system
- Smart appliances
- Wi-Fi speakers
- Smart toys
- Industrial control applications
- Other IoT devices.
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- Brainstorming an idea
- Proof of concept
- Improving electronic board
- Industrial Applications
- Toys & Games
- Audio & Video Devices
- Tech Accessories
- Other Technologies