The Ingenic M200 Wearable Processor Unit (WPU) is the industry’s most advanced solution for manufacturers wishing to develop wearable devices.
About this Solution:
Ingenic semiconductor is a leading fabless technology company founded in 2005 and is based in Beijing, China. Ingenic designs the XBurst CPU, an ultra low power and high performance implementation of the MIPS32 architecture. XBurst has been integrated into numerous mobile and consumer system-on-chip (SoC) solutions, the companies newest products focus on the wearables and consumer devices markets.
Smart Watch Solution:
Featured Processors- M200
- Powered by the world’s most advanced wearable processor M200S/M200
- Mobile performance with wearable power
- Runs Android 5.1 and beyond
- Sports, healthcare and infotainment applications
- Bluetooth 4.1 based synchronization with smartphones
M200 Dorado Board:
- CPU: Two cores, a core frequency up to 1.2GHz, improve performance, and the other core frequency of 300MHz, reducing power consumption.
- EMCP (LPDDR2 + EMMC NAND, factory welded into H9TP32A8JDMCPR - 4GB ENAND Flash + 8Gb LPDDR2).
- LCD: 960X540 5.0 "TFT RGB24Bit, MIPI-DSI; capacitive touch screen, software PWM backlight adjustment, support EPD display.
- Multimedia: Support every multimedia software De/Encoder.
- Keys: Three separate keys, including one reset, one software on/off, one to start the selection control, extended applications etc.
- USB2.0: Both as a host, but also as a device.
- High-speed SPI interface: Module can be connected to WiFi.
- PCM CODEC interface: Module can be connected to Bluetooth
- UART: 2wire system RS232 protocol, scalable GPS / GSM module
- Camera interface: Standard 8-bit ITU656 protocol and MIPI-CSI standard camera.
- Advanced power manager: Lithium battery charge; support RTC alarm and power up; battery charging status indicator and battery voltage monitor
- Infotainment applications
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- Brainstorming an idea
- Proof of concept
- Improving electronic board
- Sports Devices
- Health Devices