We provide integrated solutions like mechanical design,mold development,composite materials,decorative techniques,and optical-electronic integration.
About this Solution:
Composite material molding is the process of molding two or more different materials into a single part.
There are several processes required to achieve this, such as two-shot plastic injection molding, insert injection molding, and insert compression molding. Each material has its own character that leads to different advantages and disadvantages. Composite material molding compounds the strengths of the materials and curbs its weaknesses.
Mistakes and problems, such as flow lines, sink marks, weld lines, shorts, and burn marks, etc., occur if every small step during the course of any of the dual-material molding procedures is not well designed and executed. Most mistakes are due to human error caused by inexperienced workers or by not using the right hardware and software tools.
- Two-shot plastic injection molding
- Insert injection molding
- Insert compression molding
- UV pattern printing
- Ultrasonic / Heat melting
- Material properties
- Cross-bonding and physical connection
- Tooling design
- Multi-process setup
- 2 Time Compression molding processes
- Composite materials cross-bonding technology
- Avoids extra assembly processes for cost savings with 2 materials in one shot, saving production time
Rubber + Plastic
Glass + Plastic
Metal + Rubber
- Equipped with a team of experienced mechanical and electrical for project development and optional joint design support.
- 3D design transmission system & 3D/2D computer software system (Pro/ENGINEER, CATIA, Draftsight, CAD, Adobe Illustrator, VisView)
- Optical Simulation System (G Tools, SPEOS)
- Others: PLM / ERP
Supply Chain Management
- Implement Vendor Quality Management System and support with accurate and trustworthy supply network that minimizes the hidden costs in the manufacturing process and ensures delivery with quality design.
- 2D/ 2.5D/ 3D measurement
- Optical measurement
- 3D Scanning (reverse engineering)
- UV Spectrum
- CCD microscope
- Automatic manufacturing and testing equipment for effective fabrication
- Internal design capability
- QS-9000 APQP and ERP for systematic product development management
Founded in 1978, SILITECH Technology was formerly the Rubber Business Unit of Silitek Corporation and later became independent after a four-in-one merger. The company publicly listed in March 2004. As a world-class leading manufacturer of input devices, SILITECH is devoted to designing and developing high-quality products for customers. The company’s existing product lines range extensively from mobile phone keypads, windows, magnesium aluminum alloy casings, business machines, and components of automobile peripheral input devices to modular products. SILITECH is a member company of LiteOn, which was established in 1975 and has been the largest global AC/DC GPP Bridge supplier since 2011.
SILITECH has built long-term partnerships with top tier brands in the automobile, mobile phone, and wearable industries. It continuously seeks opportunities to work with the most creative companies to unleash the freedom of innovative design and to release the creativity from within.
We work closely with customers from the proof of concept stage to mass production. The following information is required to ensure that the final product meets your expectations:
- 3D drawing
- 2D specifications
- Color, Material, Finish
- Reliability specifications
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- Design for manufacturability
- Smart Home Devices
- Tech Accessories
- Auto Applications
- Health Devices