Experienced testing services to enable mobile telecom manufacturers’ access to global wireless markets.
About this Solution:
In order to assist Mobile Telecom manufacturers’ access to global wireless market, SGS has developed a series of mobile laboratories in Taiwan, Korea and USA.
We provide various types of test services, and currently have 16 sets of RF testers and 11 Protocol test stations, performing tests such as PTCRB and GCF Certification, which make the mobile phone conformance testing smooth and time-effective.
- LTE FDD/TDD RF/Protocol Testing
- GCF PI
- PI001 - Battery Life Measurement (BLM)
- PI002 – Acoustic Performance Measurement
- SIM /USIM /USAT/LTE USIM/LTE USAT/Acoustic Testing
- A-GPS RF/Protocol Testing
- Field Trial Testing
- Validation Services
- WPC (Qi)
- SUPL V1.0
- SUPL V2.0
- Video Telephony Testing
- MMS Testing
- Browsing, etc.
- PTCRB / CTIA Certified Laboratory in GERAN/UTRA/E-UTRA (Release 10-Carrier Aggregation) /SWP/HCI/MMS/OTA/AGPS/SUPL/VT/CWG
- GCF Laboratory in ACE, Conformance RTO, Field trial RTO, IOP RTO
On the other hand, SGS Taiwan also provides the following testing capabilities and certification services via SGS Network: China CTA / CDMA2000 CCF, VzW, Sprint carrier certification.
If you have any question, please feel free contact us via HWTrek Q&A. Thanks.
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories: