NexPCB Professional Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) Turnkey Solution is a package to help you through design verification stage.
About this Solution:
A Brief introduction of NexPCB:
NexPCB is a premier Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider of affordable, premium-quality Printed Circuit Board since 2005. Our fabrication, assembly, and supply chain management capabilities make us a one-stop-shop for all hardware needs. At NexPCB, we have catered to small to mid-sized companies, especially hardware startups, that wish to lower their overall costs but maintain supreme quality. Not only manufacturing boards, we also help our customer with EMS supply chain management and optimization for further cost-down. Please check out our website for more information at www.nexpcb.com
We are working closely with NXP, EmbeddedArtists, and the hardware startups in Boston and NYC area, including Kickstarter startups from Industry Lab [industry-lab.com] and Greentown Labs [greentownlabs.org] in Boston, and multiple RG/A Techstar teams in NYC [http://www.rga.com/offices/new-york].
For this Turn Key solution, you just need to send the required files, listed below and let us handle all the complex production management and supply chain optimize work.
The package offer more complex design production with professional production and includes all the following products and values:
- PCB boards (startup cost included)
- Components sourcing for these boards (components cost included)
- Stencil (25.6" X 21.7" / 650 X 550 mm) for SMT machine assembly
- X-Ray, appearance test and function test
- ESD bag package with foam box package
- UPS or DHL shipping to your address
- SMT assembly
- Total Lead Time is 20 working days.
- Gerber file
- BOM list(Template)
- Pick and Place file (XYRS)
- Instruction documents including special requirements and attention point (components locations, DIP specification, special requirements, etc).
Professional PCB Turnkey
- Layers: Up to 4 layers
- Board Dimensions: 2" X 2" ~ 6.4" X 4" / 50 X 50 mm ~ 160 X 100 mm or same area
- Finished Thickness: 40~80 mil / 1~2 mm
- Material: FR-4, Tg170
- Copper Weight: 1.0 OZ
- Min Trace/Space: 4 mil / 0.1mm
- Min.Holes Size: 12 mil / 0.3 mm
- Stencil: 25.6" X 21.7" / 650 X 550 mm
Professional PCBA Turnkey
- Components: Up to 100 components per board
- Components Package: Smallest size 0201
- BGA: 12 mil / 0.3 mm BGA ball size; 16 mil / 0.4 mm BGA ball pitch
- Type of Assembly: Double-sided SMT and/or THT assembly
- Test: X-Ray; Appearance Test; Function Test
- Package: ESD Bag and Box with Foam
- Checkout--Checkout and make payment for selected product
- Upload File--Please compress the files into one zip-file and upload it
- Tech Confirm--Check every details for the files and communication
- Produce--Finish production in 15 working days.
- Shipping--Please feel free to tell us do you like the experience or not
Information and links:
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- Proof of concept
- Working prototype
- Improving electronic board
- All project categories