Win Industry provides one stop solution for tooling and production of plastic parts, rubber parts, membrane switches, and more.
About this Solution:
Win Industry offers Total Manufacturing Solution from Tooling Design to the Finished Product.
To kick start your manufacturing journey, we build molds and various tools for plastic parts, rubber parts, membrane switches, and panels. We work together with you throughout the process and complete the journey by delivering quality production products manufactured at our 62,000 square meter plant in Huizhou, China.
Tooling Design and Design for Manufacturability
We evaluate your 3D drawings/product design and offer design suggestions to ensure the final product are free from visual defects, assembly, and production issues during manufacturing whenever possible .
We offer a complete tool design for your parts.
Win Industry offers below services for tooling and production.
- Plastic Molds
- Double Injection Molds
- Liquid Silicon Rubber (LSR) Injection Molds
- Rubber Compression Molds
- Tooling for Membrane Switches, Panels, and Touch Panels
- Injection Molding for Plastics and LSR products
- Compression Molding for Rubber products
- Membrane Switches, Panels, and Touch Panels production
- Post Production Processes
- Plastic Parts
- Laser Etching and Marking
- Rubber Parts
- Screen Printing
- Laser Etching
- Membrane Switches and Panels
- Plastic Parts
- Melting of Brass Inserts
- Assembly of Plastic, Rubber, and other electronic components
- Finish Products (VoIP Phone, Smart Remote Controls, and other IOT products)
62,000 square meters Plant in Longmen, Huizhou
30,000 square meters Office and Tooling Workshop in Shenzhen, China
30 on-site tooling engineers, electrical engineers, material engineers, industrial engineers, and hardware engineers to help our customers deliver their products from concept to production.
Logistics and Storage support at our Hong Kong office
- ISO 9001-2008
- ISO/TS 16949- 2009
- ISO 14401
- Industrial Equipments and components
- Smart Home Devices and components
- Medical devices
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- Working prototype
- Design for manufacturability
- Industrial Applications
- Toys & Games
- Smart Home Devices
- Auto Applications
- Health Devices