PartsBox lets you take control of your electronic parts inventory, BOM pricing, and small-scale production.
About this Solution:
PartsBox helps in managing electronic parts inventory. Ever wondered where that chip was? Ever ordered components only to discover later that you already have them? PartsBox allows you to easily manage parts inventory, keeping track of where components are stored, what the current stock levels are, and which components are used in which projects. It displays component specs, allows for attaching documents (datasheets, 3D CAD models) to parts, and searches the entire database quickly.
PartsBox also automatically calculates pricing of your Projects/BOMs, handling price breaks, currency conversions, MOQ (Minimum Ordering Quantities) and order multiples.
ORGANIZE YOUR PARTS
Take control: quickly find parts, know what you have, keep track of projects/BOMs. Keep datasheets, 3D CAD models and other files together with part info. Everything in one place, easily accessible in a blazingly fast app.
GET PROJECT/BOM PRICING
Projects are automatically priced using online prices and offers you get from suppliers. PartsBox handles price breaks, currency conversions, MOQ and order multiples, so that you can instantly see always up-to-date BOM pricing.
Easily manage and compare offers from suppliers, with multiple price breaks, in any currency. Handle offer validity periods (expiration dates), minimum ordering quantity (MOQ) and order multiples.
PartsBox is useful to:
- contract manufacturers and EMS companies, to manage small-to-medium-scale production, and price customer BOMs,
- labs doing prototyping work, to manage their parts inventory,
- design companies, to manage parts inventory, associated documentation, as well as preliminary Project/BOM pricing,
- small-scale custom design and manufacturing businesses, to manage long-term BOM price changes and component availability,
- anyone needing an electronic component database.
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- All development stages
- Industrial Applications
- Sports Devices
- Toys & Games
- Audio & Video Devices
- Smart Home Devices
- Tech Accessories
- Auto Applications
- Health Devices
- Science Gadgets
- Other Technologies