A 6 months FREE cloud service for IoT innovators to host data and manage devices over the Internet with dedicated support.
About this Solution:
MediaTek IS YOUR TOP CLOUD SERVICE PROVIDER
Selecting the best and most suitable cloud service provider for your IoT Project can be a bit overwhelming.
Therefore, Mediatek Cloud Soundbox has now launched the MSC Program Rainbow, which is a 6 months FREE cloud service for IoT innovators, like yourself.
Program Rainbow enables you to host data and manage devices over the Internet with dedicated onboard support from both MediaTek Cloud Sandbox team and HWTrek.
So what can you do with MediaTek Cloud Sandbox (MCS)?
MCS is a cloud-based data service and device management platform for IoT devices. MCS not only ingests data generated from connected devices but also allows users to control the connected devices from remote web console or mobile App.
Furthermore, MCS has a powerful management console. Developers can easily manage their devices by creating trigger rules, pushing firmware upgrade and collaborating on prototype projects with other MCS users.
Here's how you’ll benefit from MCS:
- A reliable data storage and visualization tool.
- Powerful management console for your prototype Projects and devices
- Control your devices from a web console or mobile App.
- Create trigger rules and actions for your data.
- Upgrade Firmware Over the Air (FOTA).
- Set user privilege to collaborate and share Projects with others.
- Manage devices and development lifecycle.
- Quick setup
- Guided 3 step setup.
- Set up your cloud service in 10 minutes.
- Enable your device to interact with the cloud in 30 minutes.
Still not convinced?
On the 6 months FREE Program Rainbow, you’ll get:
- 6-month FREE usage of MCS with potential service extension through private discussions (2x standard pack).
- Support devices max connection at the same time (2x standard pack).
- Support 200,000 data points/month (2x standard pack).
- Support 200 email notifications delivery/day (2x standard pack).
- Unlimited prototypes and mobile notifications.
- Dedicated MediaTek Cloud Technical Support by emails or calls.
- Dedicated HWTrek PM support for commercialization / prototyping.
- Seamless transition from prototyping to production on HWTrek platform which includes:
- Sourcing services for prototyping or production.
- Project management consultancy and offline premium service.
- Online Project Development Hub usage.
So you want to apply for Program Rainbow?
Your chances to be accepted to the Program will be boosted if you have a working prototype in development.
The Program prefers couple applications which needs bi-directional communication between devices and the cloud.
Let’s check out some Projects that utilize MCS.
Weather Station is an example of IoT prototype that utilizes the LinkIt ONE development board to acquire temperature, humidity and pressure data from sensors. The data is then visualized on the MediaTek Cloud Sandbox (MCS).
Car GPS & Speed Tracking Device
Car Tracker utilizes the LinkIt ONE development board’s GNSS features to acquire the position and the speed of a vehicle. The data is then uploaded to the MediaTek Cloud Sandbox (MCS) over a GPRS connection. MCS then provides a visualization of the data on a map and records the route.
The color of lamps can be changed remotely by MediaTek Cloud Sandbox (MCS). Users can control their smart appliances easily through either MCS web console and mobile App.
Smart watch and wearable related
Healthcare devices with sophisticated sensors
Enough talk, let’s apply.
This is how you do it:
- Head over to MCS and register an account.
- Once you’ve done that, click Apply on the top right side of this Program page and select your Project.
- If you've not created a Project yet, click Create new Project to start setting it up.
- In the message box, please tell us the email address you used to create your MCS account.
- Click Send and you’re done! We’ll let you know in 3-5 working days about the result.
If you have any other questions about MCS, Program Rainbow, or anything else, post them in the Discussion section.
What happens now?
- Once applied to the Program, MediaTek Cloud Sandbox and HWTrek team will study your Project content on HWTrek to determine if the Project is suitable for this Program.
- Within 3-5 working days, you will get a reply from the Program.
- A dedicated HWTrek PM will also be assigned to you to facilitate your Project development process, from prototyping to mass production!
- Important: This Program is free for services covered by MCS in this Program. If you require any services that go beyond the scope of Program Rainbow, you'll be charged a fee.
With MCS Program Rainbow, you can save your time and cost on the software Project development and therefore shorten your product development cycle!
With dedicated technical support and special upscale offering from MCS, as well as a dedicated HWTrek PM to facilitate your hardware development, MCS Program Rainbow will be your best choice to get your device up and running now.
Meanwhile, we suggest you check out the MCS website with your new account.
Did you know that MediaTek is one of the largest chip-design companies in the world?
It designs tightly integrated designs for several disparate markets. This expertise underpins its cross-platform synergy and drives innovative new products. By merging cutting-edge technologies, MediaTek revolutionizes existing markets and creates exciting new ones.
You can expect a solid cloud service.
Check out the nice table below. It sums up what you’ll get from Program Rainbow.
We look forward to having you on board!
- Fitness trackers
- Medical devices
- Store infrastructure
With the new GPS track historical data, you can see the location data points uploaded by a device in the past on a map.
Check out how to use Gamepad controller on MCS web console or mobile app to operate the arm of your robot!
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- Brainstorming an idea
- Proof of concept
- Working prototype
- Design for manufacturability
- For all IoT applications
Brought to you by Daria
Proposed to work with:
More from Daria