Are you ready to go from startup to scaling in retail? This service provides a strategic approach to develop, execute, and manage retail activities.
About this Solution:
Outline and Process of the Managed Retail Marketing:
The first month is spent primarily on developing and updating your retail strategy to ensure that the following months go smoothly. Here are some of the tasks involved within the preparation process that we develop for you:
- Sales channel strategy for the product(s)
- Competitive matrix for the product(s)
- Review product and packaging and offers suggestions for improvement
- Distribution/fulfillment strategy
- Pricing strategy for the product(s)
- Sales rep outreach and contract for retail representation
- Wholesale program agreement
- Sales collateral for the product(s)
- Buyers presentation deck
- Booth design for CES (if needed)
- Product launch strategy
These preparation tasks help convey to US buyers that you're serious and ready to do business. The priority for many startups and small manufacturers is to acquire retail/distributor channels and establish a foothold in the retail market. We bring on highly qualified sales reps for you with the relationships and connections needed to get you in front of the buyers most appropriate for your company and product.
Appointments and meetings are set up by the sales reps in the first couple months while we manage and motivate their efforts continuing to develop your back-end efforts (i.e. logistics, marketing strategies, etc)
Once we acquire sales channels, we shift focus more towards marketing and management efforts to ensure that these initial channels are successful and lead to increase shelf space, large accounts, etc.
The overall philosophy is based on what we call the slow burn" approach.
Once channels are opened, the channel marketing, management, and other daily tasks include:
- Developing and implementing marketing programs and promotions for the retail and/or B2B channel.
- Providing sales support to client internal/external sales team
- Providing training and support to retailer/distributor sales team
- Developing content for in-store merchandising, catalog merchandising and/or online merchandising
- Serving as a liaison between client and retailers
- Providing on-site support at major industry trade shows
- Hiring, training, managing independent sales reps
Proven again and again, our service continues to be one of the most affordable, strategic, and effective means of scaling consumer product companies in the North American retail market. See one of our consultants profiles and client recommendations.
Email me at email@example.com
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- Working prototype
- Design for manufacturability
- Sports Devices
- Toys & Games
- Audio & Video Devices
- Smart Home Devices
- Tech Accessories
- Health Devices
- Science Gadgets
- Other Technologies