LKK Program Marco Polo is a FREE design and marketing consultancy service preparing your Project for entering the Chinese consumer market.
About this Solution:
LKK GUIDES YOU ONTO THE CHINESE MARKET
You want to enter the Chinese consumer market?
The market is booming, just check the data:
- The smart wearable devices market in China is experiencing a 170% growth reaching a market size of USD$1.7 billion in 2015. In 2017, it will hit USD$4.6 billion.
- At USD$6.9 billion, the Chinese smart home market currently accounts for approximately 10% of the global market.
- Health indicator tracking devices, calling and life reminding, and GPS functions are the most in-demand wearable functionalities among the Chines consumers.
- Smart wearable devices have a low price sensitivity with about 50% of the Chinese consumers willing to spend USD$80-320 in this product category.
The status quo of the market is very promising:
Your mind is set: you want to tap into this proliferating growth.
Will your current product design be appealing?
Will your current marketing plan be attractive to the Chinese population?
LKK got answers.
This is how you apply:
- Click the Apply button on the top right side of this Program page, and select your Project.
- If you've not created a Project yet, click Create new Project to start setting it up.
- Once you've written a compelling message, click Send to complete your application.
- We will notify you of the qualification result within 7 working days.
Important: This Program is active until June 30th, 2016. So be sure to apply as soon as possible!
Once you’re enrolled on Program Marco Polo, a few things will happen:
- Review: The LKK team together with HWTrek team will study and analyze your application, and provide preliminary feedback online within 5 working days
- Communication: After receiving preliminary feedback or further inquiries from the Program, you’ll need to be prepared for a couple of rounds of discussions to identify the specific issues and consulting scope.
- Consulting: The Program will arrange the appropriate industry professionals to offer consultancy by video, email or voice calls. Of course, you’re most welcome to visit LKK in person.
- Analysis Report: If the consultancy ends smoothly, LKK will develop an Analysis Report for you.
- Partner Introduction: If you decide to enter the Chinese market, LKK can provide import and marketing service, or introduce relevant partners, such as retail channels.
- Sample Evaluation: If you need LKK to provide marketing service and assist you to enter Chinese consumer market, please send LKK at least one sample for further evaluation. LKK will test user experience, including material, appearance, application function, etc, without disassemble the sample. LKK will also do consumer survey among your target customers and get their feedback.
Note: This Program is free for services covered by LKK in this Program. If you require any services that go beyond the scope of Program Marco Polo, you'll be charged a fee.
Got any questions? Drop a line in the Discussions.
LKK is currently the largest design group in China with more than 500 employees with world class expertise in:
- Industrial design
- Visual design
- User experience design
- Interaction design
- Mechanical and software engineering
- Service design.
LKK is the only Chinese Design Brand that won the top three most prestigious international awards: Red Dot , IF award and IDEA, which are deemed as the most recognizable awards in the design industry.
LKK offers professional design and product solution including supply chain management and also marketing to clients in over 9 countries, such as USA, Germany, UK, Australia, and Japan. Their honor clients are famous brand such as Delixi, Siemens, Omron, Tencent, and Baidu. More than 80 of fortune 500 companies are their clients.
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- Working prototype
- Enhancing industrial design
- Design for manufacturability
- All categories