Our patented product, LED Luminous Textile Ribbon, is the world's first product integrating textiles and LED chips without PCB and conventional wire.
About this Solution:
Wirekinetics was founded in 2006, Taiwan. The company is addressing in the technologies in micro metal/alloy fiber and related textiles. The major market is in high performance thermal resistant textiles and smart textiles based on the intrinsic properties of the metal, thermal resistance and conductivity.
LED Luminous Textile Ribbon:
Our patented product, LED Luminous Textile Ribbon, is the world first product integrating perfectly textiles and LED chips without PCB and conventional wire.
- Technology of the LED Luminous Textile Ribbon:
The development of the LED Luminous Textile Ribbon involves two major technologies, the Micro Metal Conductive Fiber (MMC fiber) and the Smart Textile Surface Mounting Technology (ST-SMT).
The LED devices can be mounted on the MMC fiber woven ribbon through the ST-SMT. Thus, the LED Luminous Textile Ribbon is a real fabric. There is not a cord or a flexible printed circuit board on it. Thus,the appearance, style, hand feel, flexibility and properties are the same as the general fabric. Certainly, it is also able to dyed, sewed and washed.
- Different technology of LED ribbon analysis:
- The most textile-like LED ribbon in the world.
- The LED Textile Luminous Ribbon is directly tied on a scarf without welding, sewing or special method to fix. A luminous scarf is easily developed!
- The LED Luminous Textile Ribbon is doubled up to 180o, and the luminous function is still working well.
A textile bedside lamp is presented when you take off the scarf
The LED Textile Luminous Ribbon is tied in a bow
- The lightest LED Luminous Ribbon in the world
- The LED Luminous Ribbon can be bonded on a normal balloon, and the balloon can still float in the air.
- A longest LED ribbon without joint in the world
- The maximum length of our LED Luminous is 300 cm without joint and extra cost now.
- The production process is a green technique
- Weaving an electrical circuit which is traditional textile technique
- LED mounting by SMT process which is a non-electroplate process developed by our company
- The LED Luminous Ribbon can be used in water
- Two types of controllers are designed, one is powed by coin cell, the other is powed by
USB rechargeable battery
a. The controller is powered by coin cell
b. The controller is powered by USB rechargeable battery
- The LED Luminous Ribbon is tied on a kid bike
- LED wristlet
- LED wedding dress
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- Design for manufacturability
- Sports Devices
- Toys & Games
- Health Devices