Various engineering ceramics, metal and plastics making three-dimensional circuit, electroplating copper( nickel, gold, silver).
About this Solution:
LDS (Laser Direct Structuring) is a kind of 3D circuit producing technology, which uses to design a three-dimensional circuit by steps below,
- Modeling by the special plastic material.
- Activate the surface of the metal particles by laser.
- Metal plating by copper (Cu), Nickel (Ni), or gold (Au).
Using this Component:
Give examples of where this Solution can be used, e.g:
- Fitness trackers
- Medical devices
- Store infrastructure
You can also include pictures to help Creators understand.
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- Working prototype
- Enhancing industrial design
- Improving electronic board
- Design for manufacturability
- Industrial Applications
- Sports Devices
- Toys & Games
- Audio & Video Devices
- Smart Home Devices
- Tech Accessories
- Health Devices