AmTRAN is leading a group of top-notch engineers and technicians in the display industry to develop innovative and trend-leading products
About this Solution:
AmTRAN strives to offer the most advanced and competitive TFT products at the lowest prices without compromising the quality and brand reputation.
1. Industrial Design
- Trend Analysis
- Conceptual Design
- Product Design
- Product Design Strategy
- Product Identity Design
- Design Quality Control
2. Graphic Design
- Company CIS
- Structural Package Design
- User Interaction Design
- Brand Insight
- Brand Strategy
- Brand DNA
- Brand Implementation
Mechanical design is a detrimental factor to the appearance and functionality of a product. AmTRAN’s new product R&D focuses on consolidated designing that meets the requirements in marketing, aesthetics, product functionality, and legal regulations.
- Design Quality
- Green Thinking
- Innovative Design
Advantages of AmTRAN's Manufacturing:
- Our products are tested in an anechoic chamber to ensure perfection in audio presentation, so that we can bring our customers the powerful functions and surround-sound effect of home theater systems to the flat-screen TV products.
- During the trial production stage, we implement product reliability testing in several areas, including electrical properties, mechanisms, safety, specifications, and usage life, to ensure that the products perform at their best throughout the product usage life.
- When a newly developed product is introduced into the mass production stage, several stringent quality testing procedures are implemented to ensure the quality and reliability of the products.
AmTRAN’s joint venture with LGD, the first and second plant of Raken in Suzhou China, not only produces high quality LCD displays in all sizes, but also consolidated the supply chain from the basic assembly to the upstream LCM (liquid crystal module) production and to the downstream materials.
AmTRAN has also developed its own proprietary surface-mounting technology (SMT) through its own PCBA production lines and DIP extension programs and related testing technologies for production of the motherboards needed in the manufacture process.
To achieve international standard PCBA products, AmTRAN actively pursues international recognition and has been successfully certified for IPC-A-610D CIT and CIS standards.
Both AmTRAN Technology and the first and second plants of Raken Suzhou (joint ventures with LGD) have been successfully certified for the ISO9000, ISO14000, and OHSAS18000 standards. Through continuous improvement, AmTRAN strives to bring our customers the newest green products.
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- Improving electronic board
- Design for manufacturability
- Audio & Video Devices
- Smart Home Devices