NIPA has selected Top 5 Accelerators in Korea to operate "K-Startup Grand Challenge 2017" which brings decent Foreign Startups to accelerate in Korea
About this Solution:
Notable Benefits from Join this Program:
1. Four-Months Accelerating Program.
- Access to free office space
- 1-on-1 mentoring
- Information sessions and coaching on Korean and Asian business culture, as well as other business topics like patents, accounting regulations, tax laws and more.
- Regular networking sessions and opportunities to meet with large Korean companies, eager to partner with promising startups.
2. Financial Incentives
- For each 50 team gets $1,000,000 KRW ($833) for audition price
- For top 25 teams, each gets $27,000 (32,000,000 KRW)
- For top 4 teams, each gets grants from $6,000 to $100,000.
- Investment opportunities from accelerators and local VCs
3. Free Office and Project Space at Startup Campus
- An office space for your team, as well as equipment and project space to work on producing or perfecting your product or service.
- This includes access to a production space filled with 3D printers, hardware testing platforms and more.
- Companies which signed on to support startups include Samsung, Hyundai Motors, SK, LG, Lotte, GS, Hanwha, Hanjin, Doosan, KT, CJ, Hyosung, Kakao and Naver.
5. Visas & Help Desk
- Don't worry about laborious administrative process, we support you all the process for entering and operating in Korea smoothly.
If you are interested, let me know at anytime. I will be more than happy to send you more information and guidance to participation for K-Startup Grand Challenge 2017.
To Apply :
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- Working prototype
- Business Development
- Industrial Applications
- Sports Devices
- Toys & Games
- Audio & Video Devices
- Smart Home Devices
- Tech Accessories
- Auto Applications
- Health Devices
- Science Gadgets
- Other Technologies