NextPCB Program Flash is a rapid PCB fabrication service which verifies the basic functions of your design in a very short time frame.
About this Solution:
In addition, we take orders of any quantity, such 10, 5 and even 1 PCB.
If you’re accepted to this program you’ll get:
- A competitive priced PCB fabrication service,
- Rapid PCB fabrication in 3-4 days and only 24hr for Quick Turn (a special service that offered with extra charge.)
- Professional consulting service to ensure your product is ready for manufacturing.
Before you apply, you’ll need to prepare:
- Gerber file
- PCB specification
- Click the Apply button on the top right side of this Program page, and select your Project. If you’ve not created a Project yet, click Create new Project to start setting it up.
- In the message box, specify basic PCB specifications (board dimensions, quantity, numbers of layers, board thickness, and other special requirement).
- Once you're done, click Send to complete your application.
- The NextPCB and HWTrek teams will review your application, and let you know about the result within 5 working days.
And don’t worry; HWTrek will facilitate the interaction between you and NextPCB.
Important: This Program is active until June 30th, 2016. So be sure to apply as soon as possible!
- Ordering, payment, customer service is run on the NextPCB platform.
- If you have any question about this Program and NextPCB, NextPCB will reply within 2 workdays.
- NextPCB reserves the rights to offer Quick Turn service based on the complexity of Creator’s PCB design.
Founded in 2011, NextPCB (English website is www.nextpcb.com/?tid=7) is a top-grade prototype and small-volume PCB manufacturer in China. Concentrating on high quality and fast development, NextPCB was mainly producing multilayer PCB, which can be up to 16 layers.
NextPCB have advanced manufacturing equipment and the latest inspection facilities. They use paperless ERP management system, which supports ordering, payment, tracking, following up and data report online.
NextPCB can produce 1000 samples or batches per day, widely applied in the field of communications, medical equipment, industrial control unit, aviation, military products, test instruments, automotive, computer peripheral products, consumer electronics as well as university and other fields of science and technology.
Give examples of where this Solution can be used, e.g:
- Fitness trackers
- Medical devices
- Store infrastructure
You can also include pictures to help Creators understand.
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- Working prototype
- Improving electronic board
- All categories