CSTEK offers one-stop-shop ODM/OEM service for IoT devices, specializing in home automation and robots for edutainment, security, and companionship.
About this Solution:
Once we have a good idea of what your innovation is aiming to achieve, we will work with you to refine your prototype and get your design ready for manufacturing. A dedicated project manager will be assigned to your project as a main contact window. They will be able to help with design review, issue tracking, production schedule management, and give you a weekly status review conference call.
At CSTEK we consider our clients to be our partners and we try to have the same level of emotional investment in your service as you do. We are always ready to give suggestions and go the extra mile to get your innovation to market.
- Certification: Get your product tested, certified, and labeled in compliance with the regulations of your target market.
- After Sales Service: We offer a well-implemented return merchandise authorization (RMA) process and procedure.
- Technical Training: We have experienced engineers and available facilities to give technical training to your product distributors.
- Patent Application: We can help you partner with international patent and trademark offices, in order to guard innovation and technology.
- Quality Assurance: Stringent testing with 2D/3D and RoHS detectors,making sure that devices meets the standards set by both creators and regional directives.
- Total Quality Enhancement: We help with troubleshooting at all stages of your product development in order to ensure the product reaches the required standard. We have partnerships lasting over 15 years with 70% of our suppliers and we like to harness these strong personal relationships to quickly iron out any bugs that occur when working on your project.
- Close-Knit Supply Chain: We work mostly with nearby supply chain partners, allowing us to respond quickly and minimize lead times.
- Single Point of Contact: We manage the quality of all components used in your product production.
Founded in 1963, Taiwan based CSTEK has over 50 years of history in high precision industry and is now one of the of the most established names in the nascent Internet of Things(IoT) sector. For decades, it has won the recognition from some of the leading names in manufacturing and electronics and boasts a track record of serving customers in over 90 countries. CSTEK have a young but experienced workforce, the average age of employees is 40 and the majority have been with the company for over 15 years. CSTEK utilizes this wealth of experience to make sure projects always stay on schedule and give flexibility to customers where customization is required.
CSTEK focus on home automation and Robots of companion.
- TOYOTA: Human Support Robot
- Brewie: World's first fully automated home-brewery
- Botiful: Social Telepresence Robot for Android
- FLUX: All-in-One 3D Printer
- Shinbobo:A companion robot
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- All development stages
- Smart Home Devices
- Other Technologies