Bluetooth heated clothing solution which can be built into a range of products and designs for your needs.
About this Solution:
- CBright’s alloy wire heating pad can be integrated within clothing, and enables you to adjust the heating element via a remote, or phone application.
- It has been designed to withstand temperatures as low as -40°C, making it durable enough for the planet’s most extreme conditions.
- The pad is covered in an insulating material to make it safe, reliable, and emit zero radiation.
- Key features include being light, thin, soft, comfortable, durable, and stable. It will not deform even through rough use, nor will impedance change.
- We use an automated double crochet machine to eliminate the twisting and displacement of the internal heating wire - unlike other heating elements available.
- The device automatically protects users by shutting down if the temperature reaches above 60 °C.
- It can be customized according to customer requirements including: shape, dimension, specification, and resistance.
- Thanks to this solutions Bluetooth module, it can be wirelessly operated via Android/iOS mobile apps - on/off and temperature control.
- The Bluetooth module receives the information from the handset, then communicates this via the MCU to control the heating module.
- This heating module also measures and regulates the device’s temperature to ensure it maintains a constant range.
- The whole power supply system uses a lithium-ion battery pack which has over-charge, over-discharge, over-current and short-circuit protection.
- The next step we’re working on at CBright is to combine smart clothing with non-invasive measurement of human physiological information - e.g. testing blood sugar, heartbeat and breathing. Get in touch for more info.
Hit Get Quotation at the top to inquire about how this solution can be applied to your product/concept.
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- Brainstorming an idea
- Proof of concept
- Enhancing industrial design
- Design for manufacturability
- Industrial Applications
- Sports Devices
- Smart Home Devices
- Tech Accessories
- Auto Applications
- Health Devices
- Science Gadgets