Develop your product with a world leading manufacturer. Get support on funding and manufacturing. Exclusive limited offer. Seize your resources!
About this Solution:
Foxconn Beijing Starters Park is an incubator project launched by Foxconn – the world’s largest electronic manufacturing service provider - aiming to facilitate hardware development for startups. By joining the Foxconn Beijing Starters Park program, you can receive support on perfecting your mechanical design, fix potential manufacturing issues during the design for manufacturability stage, fundraising, supply chain management, market entry/development, and product promotion by utilizing our versatile ecosystem resources.
- Factory Hotel - the only charge-by-the-hour factory rental service program in the high tech industry. You can choose from daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annual packages depending on your development needs. Receive design for manufacturability feasibility study, build rapid prototypes in the same factory, on-site engineering support, and fulfill production needs from mockup, CNC, SMT, lab testing, sample pilot run, to small quantity production.
- InnoConn - our startup supporting division which provides project-based production service. Tap into our world class manufacturing capability, quality, cost control, and supply chain management. Either engineering support to prototype or get production solution for your product or get mass production with a proper testing to ensure product quality.
- Flnet.com - the official Foxconn online consumer electronic shop with offline physical stores. We will provide free online promotion on Flnet.com if your product is produced by Foxconn to help you kick-start the sales of your product on the Chinese market.
- EcoEx Café - a space to share and exchange ideas with other hardware startups. Also the venue where Foxconn holds training and seminars.
We’re supporting HWTrek's community of creators with the Artisan Program. 10 successful applicants will get the first 20 hours to the Factory Hotel program (a factory rental service program in Foxconn Beijing Starters Park) for FREE to experience developing a product with all essential tools, machines, and engineering support all in one facility. If you’d like to continue the program after the first 20 hours, you can choose a plan that suits your needs.
- On-site engineering support;
- Access to manufacturing facility for prototyping;
- Design for manufacturability feasibility study;
- Project manager and engineer consultancy;
- Product scale up opportunity - depending on your success on the Program, Foxconn may offer additional service even after the first 20 hour free service, and HWTrek may connect you with suitable Experts to advance your development.
Application close on February 18th, 2017.
Seize your resources with Foxconn Beijing Starter Park today!
Apply with your Project on HWTrek. Be sure to complete the Project with as much detail as possible as we will review and select the successful applicants based on your Project information.
- A completed Project on HWTrek (either in Expert or Private mode);
- Attach 3D drawing file of your design to the Project;
- Attach BOM file, if applicable, to the Project;
- Product application: wearable, smart home, virtual reality devices, artificial intelligence, or robotics.
After receiving your application, we will review your Project details and provide feedback on your application status within 10 working days.
Sonder keyboard is the world’s first E Ink keyboard. It makes keyboards smarter by adapting to your preferences, and displaying app-specific layouts on the keys for all your applications. Sonder partnered with Foxconn for building first batch mock-ups, and will continue to develop their keyboard with the support of Foxconn. The device will hit the market in Q4 2016.
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- Proof of concept
- Working prototype
- Enhancing industrial design
- Design for manufacturability
- Industrial Applications
- Sports Devices
- Toys & Games
- Audio & Video Devices
- Smart Home Devices
- Health Devices