Flex Program Blacksmith is a FREE electrical engineering design consulting service enabling you to take your Project into production with ease.
About this Solution:
GET WORLD CLASS CONSULTATION ON EE DESIGN
Got questions about EE designs for your product? Unsure how to solve EE issues during the RFQ stage? Still got work to do with your EE design in preparation for production?
Program Blacksmith gives you FREE consultation from Flex Suzhou, a world-leading manufacturing branch, on EE design issues. This Program will assist you in production preparation and problem solving during your Project development.
You’ll work with top class hardware manufacturers, who will provide engineering consulting services and consulting sessions addressing EE issues during the RFQ stage.
If you’re working on:
- Automotive electronics,
- MFI Peripherals (Made for iPhone),
- Wireless WAN.
And your Project stage is:
- In pilot RFQ,
- Before or currently at the DVT stage.
Then you need apply now for FREE consultations.
Here’s how you apply:
- Click the Apply button on top right corner of this Program page, and select your Project.
- If you've not created a Project yet, click Create new Project to start setting it up.
- Once you've written a compelling message, click Send to complete your application.
- We’ll let you know about the result within 7 working days.
Important: This Program is active until June 30th, 2016. So be sure to apply as soon as possible!
When you’re accepted to Program Blacksmith, this will happen:
- Review: Flex Suzhou team together with HWTrek team will study and analyze the materials offered, and provide preliminary feedback online within 10 working days. Flex will offer a brief DFM report based on the project information you provided.
- Communication: After receiving preliminary feedback, a brief DFM report, or further inquiries from the program, you should be prepared for a couple of rounds of discussions to identify the detail issues and consulting scope.
- Consulting: The program will arrange the appropriated engineers to offer consultancy by video, documents or voice calls. Of course, you are most welcomed to visit Flex Suzhou in person.
- Scaling up: If the consultancy ends smoothly, further manufacture services might be offered by Flex or followed by other HWTrek Experts.
- This Program is free for services covered by Flex in this Program. If you require any services that go beyond the scope of Program Blacksmith, you'll be charged a fee.
- All the consulting process and materials will be strictly covered by NDAs provided by Flex.
- Both the Program initiators and you have the right to put the program on hold with a 10-day notice.
- Feedback time and engineers assigned will be subject to change due to different discussion issues and the complexity of the inquiries received.
- The consulting opinions and suggestions offered during the program do not have any obligations or warranties.
Got any questions? Drop us a line on the Discussion section!
Did you know that Flex Suzhou serves global companies like HP, Dell and Lenovo?
Flex Suzhou is Flex’s global center for manufacturing and R&D. It conducts assembly, testing, and sales of PCB for the computer industry and its peripherals, telecommunications, and networking systems.
The company offers pre- to post- manufacturing services to OEM customers. It was formerly known as Solectron (Suzhou) Technology Co., Ltd. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Suzhou, China. FLEX Electronics Technology (Suzhou) Co., Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of Flex Corporation.
Flex Suzhou's Principles in Working with Creators:
- Flex will hold annual workshops to identify ways to improve your production processes and save production costs. The feedback will then be provided to you.
- Flex fully commits to your Project, and shows no discrimination on order size.
- Flex assures top product quality for prototyping, small volume, and MP.
With over 100 sites in 30 countries, and 200,000 highly skilled innovators at the ready, Flex helps customers big and small to optimize their operations by lowering costs and reducing time to market.
Flex has the knowledge and experience to guide your Project into production!
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- Working prototype
- Enhancing industrial design
- Improving electronic board
- Design for manufacturability
- Audio & Video Devices
- Smart Home Devices
- Auto Applications
- MFI peripherals, Wireless WAN