Use the incredibly inexpensive ESP8266 for your WiFi IoT project. We rapidly design robust PCB's to communicate with input/output devices.
About this Solution:
We're experienced at creating products around the ESP8266. We can design custom PCB layouts for the ESP8266 to read multiple inputs off of a single GPIO pin and control outputs. We'll help you power your device and save battery life by designing it with efficiency in mind. Get ready for manufacturing with our DFM services around the ESP8266. We can even do the device firmware or software if you need help with that too.
- Prototype production & assembly in the U.S. for rapid prototyping
- BOM cost estimates and targets
- Regular communication and progress updates
- Experience with ESP8266 suppliers and production facilities
- Software/hardware design firm - we can design embedded device firmware and cloud software for device management too
- PCB Design
- Power Circuit Engineering
- Design For Manufacturing (DFM)
- WiFi AP Connection Wizard
- Embedded Firmware Development
- Cloud Software Development with User & Device Registration
- Case Design
We're located just north of Denver, Colorado.
If you want to focus on the business and outsource engineering, we're the right firm for you. We have experience making products for the:
- Retail Industry
- Smart Home
- Asset Tracking
We can jump in at any point in the product development lifecycle. We help with product viability consulting, proof of concepts, cost effective prototyping, PCB design and assembly, embedded firmware development, cloud software development, and app development. With a Wi-Fi radio and low BOM hit, the ESP is a great MCU to use with products for the smart home, smart office, or agricultural industry.
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- All development stages
- Industrial Applications
- Sports Devices
- Toys & Games
- Smart Home Devices
- Tech Accessories
- Health Devices
- Science Gadgets