To raise crowdfunding campaign on JD.com which is the biggest B2C e-commerce platform in China, and meet your Chinese customers
About this Solution:
JD Crowdfunding is backed by Nasdaq-listed Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com.
JD Crowdfunding was launched on July 2014. Now we are the biggest crowdfunding platform in China, with a 60% market share. By May 2016, the total annual fundraising achieved 2billion RMB. 300+ projects funding raised over million and 30+ projects funding raised over 10 million. The highest grossing campaign raised 81.7million by M1 electro-bicycle II.
Why should you raise crowdfunding campaign on JD Finance?
JD Finaniance is to provide the crowdfunding service for the company who devote to provide the innovative product in the world. we help the company worldwide to bring their innovative products to China, Our crowdfunding platform can help these projects successful through our well branding JD.com platform.
- Raise product awareness on the biggest B2C e-commerce platform in China
- Meet your potential customers in abundant channels
- Interact with your costumers and collect their feedbacks
- Connect to JD.com for sell in a long run
- Approach to top quality investors and supply chain resources in China
Basic Terms of JD Crowdfunding:
- All-or-nothing funding works
- Campaign can be raised by a company or a person, but campaigner has to have a local bank account in China.
- Categories includes but not limited in Tech/IOT, Life/Design, Cultural thing, Charity
- 3% platform fees for successful campaign, no charge for campaign failed. After campaign successes, 70% of funding raised will be transferred from JD to the bank account provided by campaigner, 3% of platform fee will be charged from it. The rest 30% of the funding raised will be transferred to campaigner’s bank account in 15 days after delivery fulfilled.
- 30-45 days for campaign duration and rewards delivery are strictly required to be fulfilled within 30 days after campaign finished
- Campaign page needs to be Chinese, or bilingual
- Campaigner’s certificates and reward product’s certificates are required per China’s e-commerce law. If campaign raised by a person, photo and copy of passport of campaigner will be requested.
It means that JD Crowdfunding fits for mature projects, such as Creators first-batch shipped/ Ready for shipping. Also accept post-crowdfund creators, as long as a couple of thousands units are already, or Project is already on the market and keen in entering Chinese consumer market.
JD.com, or Jingdong Mall, is the largest B2C online retailer in China. With 105 million annual active customer accounts as of March 31, 2015 (YOY growth of 90%), JD.com is experiencing rapid growth. As of December 31, 2013, the number of products they offered through their online marketplace was approximately 25.7 million. In 2014, 689 million orders were made (YOY growth of 113%).Program Spice is an exclusive opportunity to join forces with JD.com the largest B2C online direct sales platform in China. With JD+ and HWTrek's knowledge and expertise, this Program will facilitate your successful entry onto the proliferating Chinese consumer market.
The Mainly Application We devoted:
(5) Home security
(6) Living & Health
(8) Non profit
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- Mass production
- Sports Devices
- Toys & Games
- Audio & Video Devices
- Smart Home Devices
- Tech Accessories
- Health Devices