Building block of the AptBee wireless sensor network devices.
About this Solution:
This module can be used to connect with different sensor devices or controllable equipment to build an end device or a router node in a wireless sensor network. Nodes communicate with each other using the ISM band radio frequency signals between 2.4 GHz and 2.5 GHz.
- Frequency range: 2.405GHz ~ 2.480GHz
- Power source: 3.3Vdc
- Antenna: chip antenna or whip antenna
- Protocols: IEEE 802.15.4 and ZigBee PRO 2007
- Control interface: UART or SPI
- Dimension: 23x27x2.1mm
- Communication range: up to 100 meters
Certification: NCC(Taiwan) comply with FCC standards.
A Beagle Bone/Beagle Bone Black Cape with the AptBee RF Module:
If you have any question, please feel free contact us via HWTrek Q&A, Thanks.
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories: