Versatile Wi-Fi audio module with CPU and multi function peripherals.
About this Solution:
The AP900MC-AU module is ideal for enabling devices to wirelessly transmit/receive audio data, such as streaming music over a Wi-Fi connection.
Based on a 360M MIPS CPU, with on-board memory, power convertor and coming with a range of multifunction peripherals, the module also enables Ethernet Phy, USB, I2S, I2C, SPI, UART interfaces via SIP connector or PCB connect directory. It can also be used for WiFi AP station, repeater, router, firewall, gateway functions or all in one.
- Comply IEEE802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u
- Support CSMA/CA, CSMA/CD, TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, ICMP, NAT
- 10/100M Ethernet Phy interface MDIX
- WiFi AP and Wire switcher router in one module
- Stable and up to 150Mbps data speed
- Several operation Mode：Bridge, Gateway or AP Client
- Supports NAT/NAPT，WAN connection via PPPoE/Static IP /DHCP
- Support Virtual Sever, DMZ
- Offer 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK and WPA2-PSK authentication, security method
- Support PnP and DDNS
- Build DHCP server, client and light firewall
- Provide system log to monitoring the running status
- Support remote and local web management and setting
Memory on board
- Supported SPI interface FLASH and the 8MB~64MB SDRAM,
- Flash : Options 1M、2M、4M and 8M Byte SPI FLASH
- SDRAM ： data width 16bit, option 8MB，16MB，32MB or 64MB
- Please contact the factory according to your application.
Support 1T1R external antenna with a IPEX connector or solid with a cable or on board tine size good performance antenna.
What kind of Service we can provide :
(2) Periphery Interfaces PCB layout, EE design, schematics
(3) Firmware customization
If you have any question, please feel free to contact with me via HWTrek Q&A, thanks.
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories: