3D modeling software designed for beginners in 3D printing, 3D printers including beginner, plus and professional version, Printing Material
About this Solution:
XYZprinting, a New Kinpo Group company, is dedicated to bringing cost-effective 3D printing to educators and classrooms, consumers and artists, small-to-midsized businesses, and households around the world.
With proven industry expertise, XYZprinting has broken down the barriers of 3D printer ownership by providing an easy-to-use device that delivers an outstanding user experience, connected to a computer or via mobile. Its printers have won numerous accolades within the 3D printing industry, at major industry events and with top publications.
XYZmaker is 3D modeling software for beginners. It provides a model library and tools to generate preset models to save time on getting started on your first 3D design.
- da Vinci 1.0 AiO:The AiO’s built-in scanner scans your object in industrial-grade resolution in just five minutes. You can recreate and modify your favorite objects with ease.
- da Vinci 2.0 Duo: Introduce more vibrancy to your prints with the double-extruding, da Vinci 2.0 Duo. Create inventive designs and produce more colorful and detailed prints.
- da Vinci 1.1 Plus:Our most versatile printer yet features a 5" LCD touchscreen, home WiFi connectivity with direct link to our online gallery, and an on-board camera.
- Nobel 1.0: Nobel 1.0 is a prosumer-grade SLA 3D printer, with laser precision up to 25 microns. Make your designs into reality with the astounding detail sculpted from specialized resins.
- da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3 in 1: Equipped with a 3D laser scanner, aluminum print bed, and an optional laser engraver add-on capability, the da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1 is the perfect printer for becoming your own manufacturer.
- da Vinci 1.0 Pro: Become a Master Maker with our first open-source filament 3D printer! The Pro has adjustable heat settings for the nozzle and the aluminum print bed, and has Home WiFi connectivity.
XYZprinting Food Printer at CES 2015
This Solution is most applicable for the following stages and categories:
- Brainstorming an idea
- Proof of concept
- Working prototype
- Industrial Applications
- Toys & Games
- Smart Home Devices
- Tech Accessories
- Health Devices
- Science Gadgets
- Other Technologies