ABOUT Shenzhen Coheretech:
Shenzhen Coheretech Co., Ltd is a new high tech local enterprise built in March, 2007, committed to providing one-stop service of smart wearable R&D, integration, manufacture and sales. In 2013, it opened its first branch in Hong Kong named U Watch (HK) Co., Ltd after it applied the U Watch trademark.
Coheretech was equipped with experienced R&D team, young energetic sales talents, and professional responsible after-sale teams, who engaged in the full set mobile terminal solution from industrial design(ID), Mechanic Design(MD),Hardware design (HW),software design(SW),Manufacture, to Product Test and strict QC system. With many years experiences in mobile research and development, Coheretech insist on developing native smart wearable industry as their mission, and ascending into international brand as their aim to keep struggling and self-developing..
- Total over 500 employees, with 50 R&D staff and over 400 workers
- Stable technical team, most of the technical staff is worked in the mobile R&D for many years, the production line workers have rich experience on mobile assemble.
- Full set mobile terminal solution from industrial design (ID), Mechanic Design (MD), Hardware design (HW), software design (SW), Manufacture, to Product Test and strict QC system
- Competitive cost advantage: Year’s cooperation with upstream material suppliers guaranteed the low cost and high quality products.
- Great quality assurance: Whole control from incoming material Inspection, production control, finished product inspection to sale support.
- Strong Cohesion: Each product was attributed to the hard working of all workers, just as the company name imply: Cohere and technology
The factory of Coheretech was located in Longgang district, Shenzhen city, with area of over 5000m2, Equipped with first-class clean production workshop, four advanced production lines, comprehensive test instrument; network analyzer, electromagnetic box, oscilloscopes, high-frequency probe, a spectrum analyzer, flip test machine, key test machine, slide tester, MTK RDA RCA platform, digital power and other advanced equipment. The Frontline staff is more than 300 people, management and technical staff of 50 people.