During 2015, I worked as an sales executive at Future Electronics (3rd largest electronic components distributor),supplying clients from mostly globally well-known manufacturing brands. With this experience, I feel confident to match your business with the the correct electronics solutions.
From 2015 July to 2016 Dec, I worked as sales manager in Caretium Medical Instruments Co.,Ltd. My responsibilities included handling order, trouble shooting, customer training and after-sales service. Related to my current role, I now feel confident to help you identify the advantages & disadvantages of IVD products from both Chinese companies and International companies. I am also competent in helping businesses locate compatible OEM/ODM partners in order to better expand their existing business
Caretium Medical Instruments Co.,Ltd (2015 - 2017)
1. Experienced in medical instruments (only IVD products) assembly, machines operation, trouble shooting, maintenance, etc.
2. By attending major events in Medical Industry, such as Medical in Germany, Arab Health in Dubai, Africa East in Kenya, connecting with new customers for business development;
3. Advertising in industrial magazine or press like Medical for products promotion.
4. To analyze the advantages & disadvantages of various competitors, then accordingly provide clients with compatible products.
5. Keep following up with new/old customers for price quotation & order process, documents preparation, until closing a case.
Future Electronics (2015)
1. With systematic training on global electronic components brands, I got familiar with the features of most well-known international brands, such as NXP, TI, Fairchild, Murata, Microchip etc.
2. Attending industrial exhibits like CMEF, IDF (Industry Design Fair) for business development,
3. Systematically digging out potential customers and reaching them (Manufacturer especially) for cooperation.