IT technical manager with experiences with enterprise middleware and cloud solutions. Currently project lead for MediaTek Cloud Sandbox, an IoT platform offering to makers and developers for fast prototype and demo. We are progressing with features and happy to help and support makers with great ideas in need for cloud solutions for fast prototyping.
Our team create developer products offerings from MediaTek to assist developers from prototyping to production.
MediaTek is a pioneering fabless semiconductor company, and a market leader in cutting-edge systems on a chip for wireless communications, HDTV, DVD and Blu-ray. MediaTek created the world's first octa-core smartphone platform with LTE and our CorePilot technology released the full power of multi-core mobile processors. MediaTek [TSE:2454] is headquartered in Taiwan and has offices worldwide.
MediaTek is one of the largest chip-design companies in the world and we're unique in being able to deliver tightly integrated designs for several disparate markets. This expertise underpins our cross-platform synergy and drives innovative new products. By merging cutting-edge technologies, MediaTek revolutionizes existing markets and creates exciting new ones.
Putting customers first
MediaTek is committed to making technology more accessible, and more affordable, for everyone. Our tightly integrated chip designs help manufacturers optimize supply chains, reduce the development time of new products and give a competitive edge in crowded markets. All of which leads to a greater return on our customers' investment and a better deal for end-users.
- Consumer DVD & Blu Ray
- Digital TV
- Optical Disc Drive
- Home & Personal Audio
- Home Networking
- Consumer Electronics
- Mobile Handset
- Voice Interface Extension SDK
- Power Management Solution By Richtek
- MediaTek Helio X10
Internet of Things-
- Wearable: Highly integrated packages with power efficient and feature rich
INTRODUCTION to MediaTek Cloud Sandbox:
When prototyping Wearables and IoT devices, you may want to collect, sort and visualize the data captured by your prototype. You may also want to test how your device could be controlled remotely and make these features available to testers and collaborators.
To save you from having to find and pay for cloud services, MediaTek Cloud Sandbox offers you a free service that you can use to quickly prototype your planned cloud implementation.
Using a RESTful API you collect data from your devices, which you can view in a powerful web-based dashboard. The dashboard offers a range of display and graphing options. Then you can control your Wearables and IoT devices by issuing commands from the dashboard. In addition, a complementary smartphone app lets you review collected data and control your devices from anywhere.
- Define Wearables and IoT prototype device data and other properties
- Define data types such as geo-location, temperature, humidity and more
- Create multiple devices from one profile
- Push and Pull data between a device and the sandbox using a RESTful API
- Remotely control devices using states, such as switch-state and more
- Visualize data graphically
- Receive notifications when data are collected or changed
- Manage and control remotely, using the complementary mobile app
- Create reports about prototypes and collected data
- Perform FOTA firmware updates
- Control access to data and devices with granular security control
- Includes full API reference, FAQ and set of tutorials