- 20 years of proactive account management in semiconductor industry and 11 years proven record of marketing achievements in high-tech field.
- Relationship with senior management of semiconductor companies have established from personal and business scope. (tsmc, MXIC, UMC & Design House etc.)
- Representative of Wafer Works in SMG (Silicon Manufacturing Group)
- Experience of corporate level business development and effective product management skill
- Exceptional corporate level operational strategy management and execution skills
- Thrive on change and tight deadline
- Track record of completing project on time and under budget
ABOUT WAFER WORKS Corp.:
Wafer Works offers a broad range of wafer solutions for customers through vertically integrated product-lines of single crystal ingot, polished and Epi wafers. Wafer Works is a world-class electronic materials supplier and specializing in manufacturing highly doped silicon wafers, which are widely used in power semiconductor devices. We are able to provide our customers high quality semiconductor polished and Epi wafers for semiconductors, Si wafers for solar cells, and sapphire substrates for LEDs.
Industry Leader in Creating and Developing Research Concepts
Wafer Works is committed to staying one-step ahead of the curve, creating innovative wafer solutions for global customers. Wafer Works Corporation was the first company in Taiwan to successfully manufacture a highly doped 8-inch monocrystalline ingot through silicon crystal growth. As an innovative industry leader in manufacturing and development we are always striving to meet future technology trends.
Adapting to the Rapidly Growing Market of Energy-Saving Products
Wafer Works is committed to be the world leader in green manufacturing. We have incorporated environmental safety conduct into every step of our manufacturing process. While we are proud of our energy reduction achievements, we will accomplish more. In the fast-pace high-tech, dynamic global market, where environmental issues are becoming a greater concern; the demand for low energy consumption consumer electronic devices and alternative energy industries continue to grow. To address the market demands for smaller and energy effective electronics and to protect and preserve the environment, Wafer Works has been investing heavily in alternative energy-saving industries, such as PV and LED technologies.
Excellent Customer Service
To better reach and serve global clients, Wafer Works has set up over ten sales representatives around the world and four advanced manufacturing facilities across Taiwan and China. Wafer Works vows to keep its world-class technologies on the cutting-edge and focuses on developing new products to meet or esceed customer’s existing and future needs. We intend to develop successful win-win relationships with all customers, and measure our success, based on their success.