- 4 years of STB hardware design experience.
- ARM Cortex-M coding experience.
- Sound knowledge of x86 platform architecture.
Building a vibrant and innovative mixed-signal business.
Dialog brings decades of experience to the rapid development of ICs while providing flexible and dynamic support, world-class innovation and the assurance of dealing with an established business partner. We continue to lead through innovation and diversification as a socially responsible employer pursuing many programs to benefit the employees, community, stakeholders and the environment we operate in.
Our top talent and technology, paired with an innovative product-development philosophy and sustained engineering investment, allows us to provide the highest performance power saving solutions to its customers, particularly for smartphones, power adapters, solid state lighting and emerging IoT applications. Leveraging advanced system-level knowhow and a deep portfolio of intellectual property with advanced mixed signal innovation, enables Dialog to consistently deliver extraordinary value to our customers.
Support BLE (Bluetooth Smart) SoC DA14580
- Lowest power consumption 4.8/4.9 mA Tx/Rx at 3V at 0/-93 dBm respectively.
- Smallest package 2.5x2.5x0.5mm.
- Total of 5 external components
Support tablet and smartphone PMIC (Power Management IC)
- Platform includes Intel, MTK and Broadcom
- Highly integrated : 6 buck/boost converters, 6 LDOs, 11 load switches, 16 GPIOs and 16 ADCs etc.
- High performance: 4 phase buck with 12A output for CPU core, up to 90% efficiency,±1% accuracy and ±2% load transient
- Audio codec and sw fuel gauge
- System PMICs
- PMICs+ Audio
- Embedded PMICs
- Bluetooth Smart
- Home Automation
- Voice Over DECT
- Voice Over IP
- Audio Codecs
- PMIC & Audio
- Audio Amplifers
- Wireless Audio
- USB Audio
- Solid State Lighting
- AC/DC- Embedded
- AC/DC- Power Adapters
- AC/DC- Rapid Charge™ Solution
- Home Appliances
- Smart Meter