Pihsiang Energy Technology Co., Ltd. (PHET) is an energy technology company that owns a number of prominent patents of battery safety and production technology in many industrial countries.
We are the first manufacturer in the world to mass produce world-patented C-LiFePO4 battery cells and packs based upon fully automated production equipment for the principle of sustainability in development of green products with very high efficiency and low environmental impact.
The company is famous for an innovative patent applied and granted titled “Four-wheel Medical Mobility Scooter with T-type Tiller” both in the U.S.A. and the European Union in 1989. Since then, PHET has been concentrating in production of power wheelchairs and medical mobility scooters in the past 20 odd years.
Today, the company owns more than 500 patents and numerous certifications in the biomedical industry; and, the company as a pioneer in Taiwan is exporting numerous products to more than 80 countries worldwide. Under the brand name of SHOPRIDER® known among the tier one brands worldwide, PHET has already earned the reputation for the best quality in medical products in the past several years.
With the C-LiFePO4 battery technology, we have the core technologies and mass production capabilities in applications for green energy storage, mobility devices, electric power tools, and electric vehicles. Moreover, we promise to be the most reliable partner for those companies seeking a total battery solutions with high safety and capacity, long cycle life, fast charging/discharging, and zero environmental impact.
(1) Battery pack
(3)Single Layer Prismatic Battery Pack
- Large Electric Vehicles - public transportation facilities powered by electricity, pure electric cars, hybrid vehicles
- Compact Electric Vehicles - electric motorcycles, electric bicycles, scooters for entertainment and sports purposes, golf carts, electric forklift, electric road sweepers or dumping trucks
- Electric handheld machinery tools - gardening power tools, electric machines for agriculture or other specific purposes
- Electric-powered models - airplanes, automobiles, and boats with remote controls and robotic carriers
- Medical mobility equipments - power wheelchairs, electric scooters
- Military, marine and aviation facilities
- Storage of power generated by solar energy, wind power, and other renewable energy
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- Environmentally benign, energy saving and reliable alternative to other types of batteries -substitution for lead-acid, nickel-metal hydride, nickel cadmium, lithium cobalt, and/or lithium manganese batteries
- Other power storage systems for other green or renewable energy