- Experienced hunter + farmer in new customer introduction as well as project/program management. A good communicator with developed communication skill & a good team player with strong esprit de corps.
- Experienced in project (program) / account management (cable/PCB assy.) & business development (electronics manufacturing. plastic / metal parts fabrication); confident with both of experience and networks in the industry for bringing in new customers via email marketing, cold call hunting, presentation & business negotiation technique; familiar with the product & technical know-how such as Wireless, Internet of Things (IoT) etc..
- Experienced in start-up company management.
- Market research & analysis
- Marketing strategy & communications
ABOUT Ryder Industries:
Ryder® Industries Ltd. is a industrial leading electronics manufacturing service(EMS) provider specialises in design, development and compliance services. Utilising a vertically integrated manufacturing model, Ryder serves the fast growing product segments of professional audio equipment and Internet of Things (IoT) products, as well as automotive, medical, green energy, telecommunication, and RF industries.
Previously known as Saitek®, Ryder Industries was founded in 1979 in Hong Kong, by Swiss entrepreneur Eric Winkler. Under the brand name Saitek®, the company was dedicated exclusively to design and manufacture of its own products such as chess computers and high quality computer game peripherals.
The company started its first EMS project in the 1990s. As a sideline business adventure at the time, the EMS division had grown significantly over the following years. In 2007, the company decided to sell its branded product division while fully concentrate on the EMS business. The group was renamed from Saitek to Ryder Industries Ltd. at the same year, and has been operating exclusively as an EMS provider ever since.
Being an Asian enterprise with European DNA, Ryder feels a unique responsibility towards its customers, suppliers and employees, especially with respect to business ethics and its social and environmental responsibilities. For this unique sense of duty and our continuous engagement in these areas, Ryder had and continue to receive different government awards. In addition, Ryder is a AA certified enterprise by the People’s Republic of China since 1996 .
Please visit www.RyderEMS.com for more information, or reach me out via firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries, thanks.