1. AutoTranz – CEO (current)
2. Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI),South Korea - RF/Analog SoC Design Engineer [2009 – 2012].
3. Qualcomm San Diego, USA- SIM Team (Mixed Signal and Vector Generation team) .
PATENT APPLICATION(S) (FIRST AUTHOR):
1. Interference cancellation multi-input LNA
2. High Speed Counter
3. Programmable Leakage Canceller and improved Active Isolator design
4. Switched Capacitor Switched OPAMP, Low Power, Programmable, Universal Biquad Filter
1) SAW-less transceivers and SDR: [2009-2012]
Single chip implementation of transceiver catering different RF needs.
Involved in designing of state of art transceiver for LTE needs.
2) BLIND VISION: [2007-2009]
Restoring the eye-sight of the visually impaired people by implants.
Salient Features:1) Microchips as implants in the eye (retina).
2) Designed and analyzed circuits, that model the human eye, under guidance of Dr. Alice Parker.
Masters in Electrical Engineering at University Of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles USA [2007-08]
Bachelors in Electronics Engineering at Mumbai University (Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute VJTI) - [2003-07]
1)Presidentof Association of Indian Students (A.I.S.). 
2) Senator for EE department in Engineering Graduate Students Organization (E.G.S.A) for year [2007-08.]