- Over 8 years working experience in IT industry.
- 3.5 years on project management, co-worked customers including Lenovo, Toshiba, MSI, Medion, Quality One Wireless, CWG, D-Link, Tamaggo.
- 2.5 years on people management, leading maximum 20 people at the same time.
- 1.5 years on procurement, co-worked vendors including Delta, Liteon, Chicony Power, TE, JAE, Palladium.
By setting trends and designing for a better tomorrow, Pegatron helps its customers navigate their futures.
Founded in January 2008, Pegatron is a worldwide leader in electronic and computing DMS (Design and Manufacturing Service) with extensive experience in product development and vertically integrated capabilities. With equity of US$2.7 billion, Pegatron boasts a diversified product line, including motherboards, desktop PCs, notebooks, broadband, wireless systems, game consoles, networking equipment, Set-top boxes, multimedia, LCD TVs, and more. At Pegatron, we take pride in our well-diversified product portfolio, unique designs, flexible manufacturing capabilities and reliable after-sale services.
- Applying New Materials,
- Developing Green Materials and Green Manufacturing
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Product Development Process
- Product Design
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Supply Chain
- Production Process
- Quality Engineering
- Quality Management
Integrated Service Plan-
- Service Program
- Technical Support
- Return Material Authority
- Customized IT Systems
- Oversea Service