- A highly organized and aggressive product manager with over 6 years’ experience manages the latest desktop computer and All-In-One products, including strategic direction, budget preparation and platform material cost control.
- Desktop ID planning, co-work with ID team to come out the latest product design, includes cost and schedule control.
- Component management of processor and chassis. Over 2 years’ experience in new platform implementation. Demonstrated track record of successfully managing projects life cycle.
- Software project PM, 3 years’ experience on system optimization to support new business model. Completed multi global projects and apply successful and receive the expect achievements.
- NPI managers: Overseas local production NPI task force lead; Brazil local production project manager for selected projects, precise cost and schedule simulation
- skilled communicator; able to maintain cultural sensitivity, establish rapport with members of diverse groups, and promote team cohesiveness
Established in 1976, Acer is an information and communication technology company dedicated to the research, design, marketing, sale and support of innovative products that enhance people's lives. Acer's green supply chain delivers environmentally friendly PCs, displays, projectors, servers, tablets and smartphones — tools our customers need to explore beyond limits and experience more. Acer employs 7,400 people and ranks No. 4 for total PCs globally (IDC 2013). Estimated revenues for 2013 reached US$12.03 billion.
Acer's channel business model is instrumental to the company's success. Acer designs environmentally friendly products and, with its vendors, has established a green supply chain.
Acer's Commercial Division is dedicated to the business world, from SoHo, SMB, Large Enterprise, to Public Sector and Educational Sector. Acer delivers a full range of hardware and software products to meet the demands of today’s business environment. Our goal is to offer revolutionary performance, unmatched system responsiveness and energy efficiency without compromises.
With over 30 years of experience, Acer is also dedicated to serving the needs of the education market and empowering knowledge through technology. By creating innovative technology for the classroom, Acer helps students explore beyond limits with new ways of communication and interaction. Empowering educators to keep pace with today’s high-tech world.
The Acer Group is a family of three brands -- Acer, Gateway, and Packard Bell. This unique multi-brand strategy allows each brand to offer a unique set of brand characteristics that targets different customer needs in the global PC market. Today, the Acer Group still strives to break the barriers between people and technology.
Notebooks, Tablets, Netbooks, All-in-Ones & Desktops, Monitors, Projectors, Servers, Storage, Smartphones