Wuhan Sintec Optronics Co., Ltd. is a China-based supplier of a wide range of photonics products, including lasers, optical components, laser parts, and relevant accessories. We provide various high quality low-priced lasers & optics for OEM and end users. Sintec Optronics is managed by experienced professionals with engineering, management & servicing backgrounds.
Our product line
- CO2 laser
- Green laser
- Fiber laser module
- DPSS laser
- AO deflector & frequency shifter
- Laser lamp (arc lamp and flashlamp)
- CW & pulsed laser power supply
- Nd:YAG rod
- Beam expander
- Scan lens (f-theta lens)
- Focusing lens
- Output coupler
- Power meter
- Laser diode
- Diode driver
- Diode module
- CNC control software
- Laser marking head
- Marking software
- Green laser pointer
- Pump chamber
- Lamp-pumped cavity
- OEM laser marker
- CO2 laser engraver & cutter
- Laser safety goggles
- Table & stage
We are a leading provider of quality laser systems & optical components and excellent services at attractive prices. We always try our best to make our products reliable, safe, easy to use, flexible and economical. We believe our continuing advances in technologies will make us the best choice to make you remain competitive and be a leader in your own field.
(1) STJ Pulsed Fiber Laser
STJ series fiber laser adopts MOPA (Master Oscillator Power Amplifier) structure, diode laser as seed light, and fiber based power amplification. This laser integrates independence adjustment of pulse width and frequency, to make sure a constant pulse energy output, which provides a good combining solution to the requirements of high power laser source and high marking speed.
The extremely flexible pulse width and frequency adjustment, which plays a significant impact on colour formation, enables colour or silver shining marking on stainless steel.
- Flexible & independent control of pulse width & frequency
- Selectable pulse shape
- High repetition frequency
- No laser leakage
- Marking / Colour marking
(2) Laser Mark Head
Whole laser marking head (or called laser scanner) consists of two scan mirrors, two galvanometers (or calledgalvo-scanner motor) & drive cards (or called driver), a XY mount, a scanning lens (f-theta lens), an interface card (or called D/A card), a set of marking software and a DC power supply.
Basics of 2-axis laser scanners
A laser beam is reflected from two scan mirrors in turn, and directed through a focusing lens. The mirrors are capable of high speed deflection about a rotation axis, being driven by a galvo-scanner motor. In most cases the maximum deflection angle of the mirror is ±12.5° (often ±10° is a safer limit) either side of the non-deflected incidence angle of 45°.
Note that, for best performance, the lens will appear to be ‘the wrong way round’ when compared with a standard meniscus lens used in conventional focusing of a laser beam.
Some of the design objectives in specification of 2-axis laser scanners are:
- Achievement of desired scanned field size
- Maximization of scan speeds
- Minimizing focused spot sizes
- Lowest cost solutions
Some of the limitations to be considered are:
- Quality factorQ(Q =M2) of the laser beam
- Scan angle limitations
- Loss of power due to beam-clipping
- Physical aperture of the scanner head
(3) Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
C-F500 Series Fiber Laser Cutting Machine, absorbed advanced technology from Europe & USA, is high end NC machine domestically. Product, certificated by ISO9000 Quality Management System, is presenting stable cutting performance with 90% imported brand components from overseas, such as laser source, cutting head, NC controller & auto-nesting software etc. Cutting machine is structured with gantry frame, which has excellent strength and stability, and high precision ball screw with linear slider driven.
Machine has been well calibrated to achieve fast cutting speed without compromising high precision, for sheet metal cutting less than 4mm applications. Furthermore, fiber laser, which is a new technology with best beam quality, perfect focused beam spot size, high plug efficiency, maintenance free, cost effective and compact size, no lasing gas required, is deemed to be a revolutionary manufacturing tool of machinery.
- A perfect combination of fiber laser with CNC technique
- Professional CNC control system with user friendly HMI
- Gantry structure
- Shuttle loading table
- AC servo motion control with fully enclosed high precision ball screw and linear slider
- Auto tracking capacitor sensor to maintain constant focus position
- High pressure of assisted gas, up to 20Bar
- Suction system to remove fume and dust
- Can be extended for pipe cutting
(4) Laser Beam Profile Meaurement System
The passive cooled sensor of the STCam is constructed without cover glass to avoid interference patterns. For sensor protection a low distortion neutral density filter is integrated. The STCam supports the ultra-fast FireWire IEEE 1394b interface with data transfer rates up to 800 Mbit/s. The plug and play
Design facilitates easy and flexible integration and operation.
The portable STCam is designed to be used in a variety of applications in industry, science, research and development, including:
- Laser beam analysis of CW and pulsed lasers,
- Quick control of laser modes and adjustment errors,
- Test equipment for scientific research,
- Near-Field and Far-Field analyses of lasers, LED devices and other light sources.
The enhancement of product quality, process reliability and efficiency are just a few of the many benefits of our unique beam profiler cameras. The STCam includes the specifically designed analysis software, STRayCi, which supports Windows XP/Vista operating systems. Its sophisticated software architecture opens up new opportunities in laser beam analysis according to ISO standards.
The concept of the STCam enables easy adaption to standard optical imaging systems, attenuators and opto-mechanical components ensuring highest flexibility. This includes:
- Microscope lens and beam expander,
- UV-Converter and IR-Converter,
- Fixed and variable attenuators, etc.