ABOUT Uneo Inc.:
Founded in 2010, Uneo Inc. was created to bring award-winning, hair-thin pressure-sensing electronic skin technology to the mass. The name "UneoTM" is derived from the Greek root "neo" and "universal" or "ubiquitous." Our company is capable of manufacturing sensors of varying sizes, ranging from ladybug like stylus sensors to large area mattress sensors.
Uneo is a solution provider offering services to its partners including early stage rapid prototyping, mass production of sensor component, module, electronic readers, as well as integration consultation service.
The Uneo pressure sensor series is a Wall Street Journal Technology Award and Edison Award-winning ultra-thin flexible force sensing sensor suitable for a wide range of human-machine interface measurement from a gentle finger touch to full-body weighing scales. The patented sensor technology employs the latest advances in piezoresistive polymer composite processing and printing-based micromachining technology to enable simple and high-quality linear output in the form of variable conductance (inverse of resistance) that is proportional to the input force.
UneoTM sensor, or Micro-Deformable Piezoresistive Sensor, is a technology developed for force sensing applications requiring a slim and light form factor. Incorporating various patent-pending microstructure and surface engineering innovations, the device achieves unprecedented versatility and reliability to satisfy your performance and cost expectations.
- "Measure-at-will!":Slim and flexible profile, coupled with our ability to deliver custom-shape sensors, allow you to rapidly add force-measurement capability to any surface you want.
- Wide measurement range：UneoTM sensors can accurately resolve force of a gentle finger touch as well as heavy-duty weight measurements.
- Robust construction：our sensor has excellent lifetime and stability required for environmental requirements of various medical, automotive, and industrial applications.
- Environmentally-friendly production：Printing-based fabrication consumes less material and produces no toxic byproduct.
Consumer Electronics Products-
- Pressure Stylus
- Ultra-thin Keyboard
- 3D Touch
- Automatic Headphone
- Gaming Keyboard
- Monolithic Unibody Control Buttons
Medical and Fitness Area-
- Foot Sensor
- Biomedical Pressure Monitor
- Dental Occlusal Analysis System
- Wearable Force Sensor
- Physical Pressure Measurement
- Tire Tread Force Image System
- Weight Detector