Specialized international distributor since 1989, Seltech is well-known for its presence on the professional market. Our expertise is in the field of :
- Acoustics (Micro-speakers, Loudspeakers, Dynamic and balanced armature receivers, Microphones)
- Radio Frequency tuner modules (Can tuners, Silicon tuners in can, Silicon tuners, Multi-tuners)
- External and embedded antennas ( Active and passive solutions)
- Capacitive sensors (Proximity & touch sensors, ProxSense modules ...)
Headquartered halfway between Orly airport and Roissy Charles De Gaulle airport, Seltech offers, from stock, a wide range of references and provides in-depth application support, value-added services and logistic & warehouse facilities to a worldwide customer base.
Seltech operates in Europe as well as in the United States (office in Raleigh) and in China (offices in Nanjing and Shenzhen, warehouse in Hong Kong).
Our goal is to provide you the right product whatever your application with the best technical support.
Speakers & Receivers
As speakers & receivers, Seltech provides :
- Knowles micro-size speakers (also called miniature dynamic speakers)
- Knowles dynamic receivers (also called hearing capsules or ear-piece speakers)
- Audio & telecom speakers (also called loudspeakers)
- Knowles balanced armature receivers (also called BAX receivers or subminiature speakers)
Knowles micro-size speakers and Knowles dynamic receivers are designed to maximize space efficiency and provide superior audio performance for voice and music in small, slim consumer devices, such as mobile handsets or smartphones.
Knowles dynamic receivers are available for narrow or wide band applications in various sizes and performance levels, which can be finely tuned to meet your specific requirements.
- High quality and robustness
- Maximized space efficiency
- Excellent audio performance-to-size ratio
- Optimized for all mobile sound applications (handsfree and ringtone)
- Multi-functional devices including vibration
- Dedicated application support
To assure highest quality standards, Knowles' micro-size speakers and dynamic receivers are manufactured in a process that uses 100% in-line measurement of all specified acoustical and electrical parameters.
Seltech has completed the Knowles' range of micro-size speakers with larger size high quality speakers called either audio & telecom speakers or loudspeakers.
Seltech provides an extensive selection of loudspeakers (Flat, FXD, Rectangular, Oval, Round, Square, Wide band etc.) with many different contact options.
And now, Seltech offers balanced armature receivers from Knowles Acoustics.
Knowles balanced armature receivers are based on balanced armature technology (BAX), utilized in a variety of high performance audio and communication products. They can be designed to fit inside ear molds, attach to earpieces, or be sub-assembled by Knowles for premium consumer electronics accessories.
- Balanced-armature, magnetic technology
- High efficiency, stability, and reliability
- Customizable performance and port locations
- Ideal for premium in-ear designs
- Component and subassembly solutions
Seltech offers also several types of microphones :
- Electret Condenser Microphones (ECM)
- Knowles SiSonic™ MEMS Microphones
- Knowles Specialty Transducer microphones (also called subminiature performance microphones are acoustic components other than SiSonic™ and ECM)
- and assemblies such as boom microphones from Knowles as well
Electret Condenser Microphones are standard microphones in cylindrical metal can.
Knowles' SiSonic™ MEMS microphones are SMD rectangular silicon based microphones for consumer applications such as Mobile phones, Notebooks, Laptops etc.
Key features of Knowles' SiSonic™ MEMS microphones:
- New MaxRF models eliminate GSM/TDMA burst noise and provide wide-band RF noise suppression
- UltraMini footprint - less than 11.5mm
- Slim UltraMini footprint - less than 8.5mm
- Digital mics eliminate analog noise
- Integrated designs with differential or switchable gain
- "Zero height" for thinnest ever designs
Knowles' Specialty Transducer microphones are special subminiature performance microphones for high quality applications such as Military, Avionic, Medical etc.
Key features of Knowles' Specialty Transducer microphones:
- Wide range of size and performance options
- Magnetic, piezo ceramic and electret condenser
- Low noise and RF filtering versions
Knowles' booms are microphone assemblies built-in with specialty transducers for close talking.
Key features of Knowles' booms:
- Standard and waterproof
- Flexible and rigid styles
- Boom housing available in plastic and metal
- Customized lengths and end terminations
Accelerometers & Dampers
Seltech offers also sensors & acessories from our partner Knowles Acoustics.
Knowles’ sensors include accelerometers and ultrasonic sensors.
Knowles’ accessories are acoustic dampers and wax protection.
Accelerometers are frequently used as contact microphones for radio communications in high noise environments such as firefighting or combat.
The accelerometers reproduce voice signals from vibrations at the throat or from bony parts of the head, and are
compatible with helmet or headset applications.
Ultrasonic sensors are based on Knowles’ MEMS silicon surface mount microphone technology.
While Knowles’ industry-leading MEMS silicon surface mount microphone technology, in bottom port configuration offer flat frequency response in the standard audio bandwidth, they are also capable to support even higher frequency bands. Sensor designs are possible across a wide spectrum of applications requiring highly miniaturized solutions for sensing and actuation/signaling.
Acoustic dampers are acoustic cloth screens for insertion inside acoustic tubing. These damping elements are used between the receiver outlet and the ear canal to smoothen the frequency response.
Wax protection prolongs hearing instrument performance. As the leading designer of hearing aid components,Knowles offers several ways for device manufacturers and end users to effectively address wax buildup. Solutions include WaxBuster and MicroWaxBuster push-piston wax removal systems, and NoWax disposable filter-replacement system.