Chen-Yang Cheng received his Ph.D. in Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering at Penn State University. He is currently a director of THU incubation center at Tunghai University.
His research interests include Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Human Computer Interaction, mobile application, Intelligent Systems.
Journal & Article:
- Li-Chih Wang, Chen-Yang Cheng & Sian-Kun Lin (2012, Nov). Distributed
feedback control algorithm in an auction-based manufacturing planning and
control system. International Journal of Production Research. (SCI, 25/77,
OPERATIONS RESEARCH & MANAGEMENT SCIENCE ).
- YiWen Chen & Chen-Yang Cheng & Hsin-Yuan Miao & Mei Zhang & Richard
Liang & Chuck Zhang Li-Chih Wang & Ben Wang (2012, Sep). Application of
response surface methodology in the optimization of laser treatment in
buckypaper lighting for field emission displays. International Journal of
Advanced Manufacturing Technology. (SCI, 12/37, ENGINEERING,
- Morgan, J. H., Cheng, C.-Y. (鄭辰仰), Pike, C., & Ritter, F. E. (2012, Oct). A
design, tests, and considerations for improving keystroke and mouse loggers. .
Interacting with Computers. (Accepted). (SSCI, 6/15, ERGONOMICS).
- Salaka, V., Cheng, C., and Prabhu, V. V., (2007), "Rollout Plan for Training and Education in Enterprise Information Systems," International Journal of Enterprise Information Systems, 3(4), 22-32
- Cheng, C.Y., Barton, D. W., and Prabhu, V. V., (2007) "Servicization of cutting tool supply chain," to appear in International Journal of Production Research.
- Jeong, B., Cheng, C., and Prabhu, V. V., (2008), "Modeling and Analysis of Surgery Patient Identification Using RFID," (Working Paper)
- Cheng, C.Y., Pugh, T. M., Rothrock, L., and Prabhu, V. V., (2007) "Business Process Analysis in Customer Relationship Management: A Case Study of University-Industry Collaboration," The Journal of Technology Transfer (Working Paper).