A master degree holder that specialize in Marketing area with a good understanding of Management Information System area from the bachelor degree . This fact of relevant and comprehensive academic background from bachelor degree and master degree makes me suitable for the position in marketing specialist in Technology industry where both is interrelated.
Established in 2008, ThroughTek Co., Ltd. is a leading IoT (Internet of Things) & M2M (Machine to Machine) total solution provider for P2P (peer-to-peer) connection platform, originally focusing on integration of P2P connection into surveillance systems. More recently ThroughTek has been applying its leading P2P connection technology to support streamlined enterprise entry into the IoT and M2M markets, transforming to an IoT solution provider in 2012.
ThroughTek is committed to the development of online internet platform solutions and further delivery of innovative and convenient user-oriented total solutions. Their IOTC Platform integration leverages a wealth of APIs (Application Programming Interface) for a growing variety of operating systems, thereby quickly and easily incorporating a wide variety of devices into online application. The range of IOTC Platform applications includes surveillance, personal cloud storage, smart homes, and consumer electronics.
ThroughTek has successfully initiated a specialized ad-hoc online (peer-to-peer) technology to provide optimum overall solutions. Looking forward, the company is currently cooperating with IC design companies, telecom operators, and home appliance manufacturers for continued implementation of vertical integration into the marketplace.
Turnkey Solution for Rapid IoT Deployment
Real Time Monitoring for Enhanced Security
Flexible Plans for Cloud Video Recordings
Comprehensive Device Management Portal
Data Collection & Advanced Analytics
Kalay Platform Advantages:
- Market-proven Internet-of-Things technology, presently enabling more than 9 million connected devices
- Time-to-market with extensive SOC integrations from 50+ chipset vendors to support a variety of devices
- Robust and scalable cloud structure with rich modular features for IoT software design and development
- Ready to use APIs and SDKs to simplify the development process for quick rollout of services to market
- Reliable transmission of massive volumes of data and types for audio, video and image over Internet
- Supports continuous streaming of data and real-time analytics for management of connected devices
- IoT security with authentication, access enforcement integrity check and data traffic encrypted with PKI
- Integration with cloud infrastructures Amazon Web Services, IBM SoftLayer, Microsoft Azure and Aliyun