Startupbootcamp IoT | Connected Devices is a dedicated accelerator for startups working on a smart connected device within both Consumer IoT (wearables, assisted living, connected homes) and Industrial IoT (smart environment, smart factories and smart retail). We provide funding, mentorship, office space in London and access to a global network of corporate partners, mentors, investors and VCs, for up to 10 selected Internet of Things (IoT) startups across the globe in a three month program. During these three months, and beyond, our aim is to help startups secure further funding in their business from London’s thriving investment scene.
What We Offer:
- Access to 100+ Angels & VCs for funding
- Extensive mentorship from 100+ entrepreneurs, investors, and partners
- Access to top markets in Europe, US, and Asia (especially China and Korea)
- 3 months free coworking space complemented by a full fast prototyping lab
- €15K in cash per team
- €600K in partner services and discounts
- Invitation to SBC global alumni network and growth programIn return we ask for 6% equity. We don't take board seats, and we don't get preferred shares. All contracts are simple, transparent, and available for all to see.
Startupbootcamp has been running acceleration programs in different verticals since 2010. In 29 classes, 325 startups have been accelerated with 78% still active and a funding rate of 72%. The majority of startups get funded within 3 months of Demo Day and the average amount raised per startup is €660,000.